Chapter 5

After I finished eating I'm going to put my plan in motion.

***

My friends were heading to our next class, PE, when I was about to set my trap. I went up to Ruby and whispered, "do you know any guy I could use to make my mate jealous?"

She replied with a nod of her head and went to grab the lucky man.

In the end she chose her older brother, who was popular and hangs out with the same group of people as my mate, this is going to be perfect, plus he's super hot!

I moved my body flush against his, (his name is Raphael) and pressed my lips against the shell of his ear. "Are you gonna make this believable?" I whispered teasingly.

He pulled me even closer, if thats possible, and bent his head, his lips brushing against the soft skin of my neck as he talked. "Are you seriously asking me that?" he chuckled.

"Maybe."

***

It took about 1 minute in total for Ryan, my supposed "mate" to notice me. And I can tell you once he saw me he nearly exploded in anger (or turned into a wolf or something). I smirked. God this was funny.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TOUCHING MY MATE!" Ryan screamed.

"Woah, this is your mate? Well she's sure not acting like it." Raphael replied calmly. That made me giggle.

"You think I didn't notice that, I'll deal with her later! Now GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!!!" He roared.

At that Raphael ran away seemingly very frightened. Pussy.

Now Ryan turned his hard glare on me.

"Now, now lover boy. No need to get your nickers in a twist. I'm still a free agent remember?" I asked smugly.

"Not for long."

~

I finally updated! YAYYYY! Thank you soooooo much for all the reads I was just wondering if you guys could pretty please with cherries on top start commenting and voting more? ;D