Chapter 2

This can not be happening! Yeah he's unbelievably sexy, but I don't want to be tied down! Great. Just great.

He can towards me, scooped me up in his arms and started growling. "Put me down you furry asshole!!!" I screamed. "Your mine. Only mine. If anyone else touches you I will rip them to pieces." he growled possessively, holding me closer to him. "I'm not yours nor am I anyone's! you have to right to boss me around, nor do you have the right to touch me. So REMOVE YOUR ARMS FROM AROUND ME!" I demanded, power, that I didn't even know I possessed, lacing through my words. Most of the class, which I realized were werewolves, were bearing their necks at me as a sign of submission. Yeah I know crap about werewolves.

I looked at the sex god for the first time in a while and saw something that I wasn't expecting. Admiration. Wow. That's a first.

He released me and I went back to my seat, we can talk about this after.

***

I was waiting on the outskirts of the forest where we agreed to meet. I had gotten here early so I was just waiting for him to arrive.

"Hey Angel." He greeted me. "Hey Ryan." I said back. "So....." he said awkwardly. "So we're here to discuss this... mate business," I started, "there's not really much to discuss though, I don't want a mate." I stated. "But your mine!" Ryan growled out. "I thought I went over this," I sighed, "I belong to no one." "So your rejecting me?" he whimpered. He looked like a lost puppy. So cute!

"Urrggghh. I'll give you once chance. If you can woo me I'll except you. If not we're done." I said. He looked hopeful. "Oh yeah, and if I catch you with another girl I'll rip your throat out." I stated and then walked away. Lets hope he can contain Ryan Jr.