-Chapter twentyfive-

Before we start, i wanna say thank you so much for 1,51k reads! TY, Ilysm!! <3 now on with the story!
---------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

*SCREEEEEEEEECH* the airhorns went off, "Run" Jeff said, looking horrified. I nodded and followed him into his room, we locked the door.
"Shit's about to go down" Jeff whispered, "JEEEEFFFFFFF! (Y/NNNNN)" Slendy yelled so everybody could hear, instinctively i pulled Jeff into his bed with me "pretend to be sleeping!" I whispered, he nodded and put his sleepmask on.

A loud knock on the door was heard, "JEFF! Open the damn door!" Slendy sounded real mad, i took a deep breath "i got this" i whispered, i went over and opened the door. Slendy stood and tapped his foot, even with no eyes i could feel him staring at me. "Care to explain the air horn (y/n)?" He said with an annoyed tone in his voice, Jeff had sat up on his bed. "Uhh... Aprils fool?" I smiled cautiously, Slender sighed. "Fine, only because it's aprils fool, i'll let it slip. But mark my words, i won't hesitate to punish you next time" he said while walking away.
"Phew!" I said and threw myself onto the bed "Never again, Never. Again" i groaned.

We went down to the living room, we waited for the others to wake up.
"NOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYY" Ben yelled, i couldn't help but giggle.

"EJ WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jane yelled from her room "EYELESS JACK! WHERE'S MY FUCKING MASK" she yelled, "YOU'RE ASKING ME?!" EJ replied.
It was a chaos, Jane, EJ, Masky and Bloody Painter was yelling, Hoodie was walking around in princess dresses (And he looked fab!) and Ben cried. Oh and Nina flipped out over 'not looking like Jeff anymore'

It was so hilarious to watch, until... "Shut the fuck up" Clocky yelled, everyone stopped. "What's with all this ruckus?" Toby said, and then everyone exploded again saying 'this' happened and 'that' happened. 

"Ugh, idiots." Clocky sighed "By the way! thank you for the cute note" she smiled at Toby, Toby looked surprised "W-what Note..?" Toby said, twitching slightly. "This one, Dummy" Clocky smiled and showed him it, i could see him read the note through. "I-i didn't w-write that" he cracked his knuckles, "Ooookay then..." she said "i love you, dummy" she whispered loudly.

"OH, When do you want your waffles?" Toby smiled, "My waffles?" Clocky said confused. "You wanted some waffles, right?" Toby said, "Well, i wan't some waffles, but i didn't ask, did I?" Clocky said more confused than before. Clocky kissed his cheek and they went into the kitchen.

Suddenly LJ and LJ (Laughing Jack and Laughing Jill) entered the living room, "Hey everybody? you've noticed Jeff and (Y/N) haven't been pranked right? i wonder why..." Laughing Jack smirked, My eyes widened "Shit, let's sloooowly walk out the room" i whispered to Jeff, He nodded and we began walking, slooowly. "stop right there" Jane said, i could hear her anger in her voice, "Fuck..!" Jeff whispered under his breath, "LJ has a point" She continued.

"Uhh... (Y/N) and I.. Gotta go?" Jeff said, He took my hand and pulled me to his room. "Well, i don't think we can leave this room until maybe, 3-4 hours?" Jeff shrugged, "I don't mind, as long as i'm here with you" I said sweetly. "Fuck this mushy shit, Come here" Jeff said, he cupped my face and we locked lips.

"I Love you, Babydoll" Jeff said while he pulled away, "I Love you too" I said blushing and smiling softly.

We sat in Jeff's bed for a long time, we just cuddled and watched some movies. After 4 hours or so, we decided to leave. people seemed to have calmed down, gotten their masks, and hoodie had gotten his clothes back. Everyone was acting normal (Well, as normal as insane killers can act).

"Change your clothes (Y/N), we're going killing" Jeff said hapilly, "Yay! okay, it's so loong ago i last killed" i ran to my room and changed.