INSTAGRAM PART 100!!!

Listen to Changes by XXXTENTACION while reading 😣

PiaMia: wow, I don't even know where to begin... these past 2 years have been the best and worst of my entire fucking life. I met the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, we broke up multiple times. We made up and decided to make things work because we loved each other so much. Then more drama happened and I almost lost my life... months passed and just when I thought we were done for good, I was engaged and pregnant. We had two beautiful baby girls named Katelyn Athena and Kameryn Alexis. After that, things were going so amazing, and then one day, everything just changed. Neither one of us were happy anymore. Things were different. There was too many changes that occurred in both of us, and we just weren't compatible anymore. My heart has never been put through so much pain,but I know that I have to push through  this for my daughters. Sadly, it appears that they'll be growing up without their father, but in a way it's a good thing. He changed, and I couldn't stand it. My heart couldn't handle the damage, and we both needed to move on. I really hope that all of you understand and realize that we have decided this is the best for everyone. We were toxic for each other, and that's not something our babies should grow up around. I'll always love Sammy, but love with him is simply impossible.
Thank you guys so much for all the support for me and the girls. I love you all! oh and a special thanks to Jack for being my shoulder to cry on, and the father figure the girls are already beginning to look up to... I love you Jack.. you're the reason I'm still here to experience my little girls growing up😣💞

18,637,516 likes
Comments Disabled

I'll be updating once I hit 20k 😭👏🏽

Maybe😏...