Instagram

PiaMia

PiaMia

Caption: I don't trust a word you say ;)

579k likes

Comments:

user1: ooh sammy

user2: Fake Love bro yesss

user3: that wink tho

natemaloley: he really is sorry..

user4: don't fall for it!!

user5: just get back with bae already...

user6: it's gunna happen eventually

piamia: sorry can't fix everything @ natemaloley

user7: YOU TELL EM

user8: fuck stassie im on team #Samia

sammywilk: I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you

piamia: don't waste ur prescious time i'm stubborn @ sammywilk

sammywilk: you don't think i've noticed that? I've noticed everything about you. The way you stick out your lips for pictures, the way your eyes light up when you sing, the way you walk when you don't feel good, the way your nose twitches when you see something adorable which is adorable to me, the way you smile and treat all your fans, the way your eyebrows furrow when your focused on lyrics and how the right one goes slightly above the other. I've noticed the littlest dimple you get by your eye when you smile, I've noticed that you pick your jewelery based on the mood your in, I've noticed the way you bite your lip when you're overthinking something, and I've noticed the fake smile you've put on in all recent photos. I know that what you saw/read about hurt you, but it's not true. Stassie is jealous of you and she has all the reasons in the world to hate you. You're perfect, and you're my dream girl. I just wish you would realize that we were meant to be together... because I love you, always have, always will...

user9:  damn

user10: fuuuck i need me a sammy

PiaMia disabled comments