Chapter 3

After another full night of rest, you woke up Baransu to another sunrise.

"Hey, Bara, it's time to get up." You lightly tapped her side, "I've already made break-"

"Yay! Food! Baransu can't wait!"

You chuckled at her antics and left the room for her to get ready. You, dressed in a white and black kimono, set the table with an assortment of pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, toast, scones, and fruits. Although it was only you and you'd exceed in the house currently, you expected there would be others coming over soon hence the reason for the overkill of food.

Your ball of fur came out bouncing with excitement.

"(Y/N), (Y/N)! It looks so good! There are so many yummy foods!"

Just before you could reply, a knock found it's way into your door. Hastily walking over there, already knowing who it was, you opened the door.

"Hey guys! Breakfast is in the table!" Not questioning how Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gray, and Happy knew where your new house was, you happily invited them inside.

After leading them to the kitchen, you sit down and speak, "I've decided that today I will dedicate all of my time to the people of Fairy Tail. I will meet everyone new, with my trusty companion Baransu. Tomorrow, I'll go on a mission with whoever wishes to come. How does that sound?"

"That sounds fun! You up for that Happy?" Natsu answered cheerfully, without hesitation.

"Aye sir!"

"I'll go, although I'm not sure I'll be of much help..." Lucy muttered the latter, and hid it with a cute smile. Hearing what she said, you replied, "Nonsense, Lucy! You're a really spectacular mage, I can tell from your aura!"

"Okay, I'd be delighted to go. We can look at requests today." Erza looked up from eating her pancakes and spoke with a determined voice.

"Excellent!"

After breakfast you all walked towards the guild and sat scattered about. You noticed that the black haired dragon slayer was currently present so you decided to make a move and meet him.

"Hey, I'm (Y/N)! I've just come back from a two year mission and I'm trying to meet everyone." You smile with closed eyes towards him.

"Hn, I'm Gajeel." He states plainly.

You reach out to shake his hand and he returns the action. His grip is strong and sturdy.

"Say, do you play the guitar? You have the callused hands of an experienced player." You bring up, nonchalantly.

"I- I am actually..." He smiles in awe and respect. "You know, that Natsu has been bragging about going on a mission with you tomorrow... Do you mind if I come?"

"Not at all! The more the merrier, right?" You giggle, "Oh! By the way I use balance, time, and space dragon slayer magic. I can also summon the Chinese Zodiac."

"I use iron dragon slayer. Give me the time when we meet up tomorrow and I'll be there. See you later, princess." He smirked at the nickname, whereas you started to blush, "I— Wha-what? O-okay, bye."

'I'm not a princess' you stubbornly thought as he left.

You looked around for your exceed, who seemed to have escaped you whilst you were chatting with Gajeel.

You found her talking with a white female exceed and a black male exceed.

You walk up behind her and tap on her shoulder, "Hey! What's up Baransu?"

"(Y/N), Baransu made friends, while you were flirting with your boyfriend! This is Carla and this is Pantherlily!" You blush, but nod at each exceed as she points toward them while saying their names.

"Hello Carla. Hi Pantherlily. Do you guys mind if I steal Baransu for a bit?"

"Go ahead, dear."

"Okay."

"Thank you guys!" You smile at each of them and put Baransu on your shoulder. "I'm going to look at the board of requests, I wanted you to help me."

"Capture lunatics who claim to be the personification of Earthland countries? Lame. Fight off an angel who is terrorizing a town? Boring. Hm..." You read outloud each of the requests until you finally spot one you like. "Cure a demon infested ocean that's cursed? Ooo that sounds interesting. What do you think?"

"Baransu thinks it's good."

"Man, look at that pay! 10,000,000 jewel for such a simple job? That's a steal!"

After reading a bit more, it was on the opposite side of Fiore, near the Rose Garden in a village called the Breezy Sea Village (I made this village up). You became hyped and told the others who wanted to come.

The rest of the day you chatted with the guild members, learning the blue haired girls name. Wendy was a sky dragon slayer, which specializes in healing. Just as the others, she asked to come along. You, of course, said yes to her, who could say no to a face like that?

After a long night of chatting, you decided to get rest so you took Baransu home, completed your nightly routine, and fell into the deep trance known as sleep.