Minghao kind a smiled awkwardly and lifted his hand to wave at them a bit. All of their eyes were on him and he was so embaressed.

"Okay," Jun started, moving his lips an extra bit so Minghao could read them if needed. "That is Mingyu and Wonwoo."

The two at the end of the table that smiled and gave him a little wave. Okay, so they didn't seem bad.

"Jeonghan, Joshua and Seungcheol," his finger pointed at every person as he named them.

"And lastly, Hansol, Jihoon and Seokmin."

Okay, so the only one who didn't seem as friendly, was Seungcheol. He just barley spares him a glance, then looked back to his food. So it would take him a while to learn all of these names. Except Seokmin. He had culinary with him and he was pretty nice, though he noticed him staring at Chan alot, which lead him to believe that he had a crush on his junior friend. How cute.

The rest of their lunch time was basically Jun's friends wanting to know him a little so they asked questions, then Jun helped him and all that jaz. Then it was over and he went to his next class. It wasn't that it was really bad, it's just he had other things on his mind and he tried to not make it awkward for himself.

Sooner or later school was over, which ment in about fourteen hours he would be off to the hospital for his surgery. The good thing is, he got to take a few days off of school. And that he would have Jun there after to kind of be there for him.

At first, he didn't like Jun at all. He found him to be annoying and it really pissed him off when they were at the library that one time and Jun knocked over his books that had taken quite a while to sort, but now he was....nice, really cute and seemed to care about him alot. His friends had told him that Jun talks to them alot and it's like Minghao is the main subject, which makes him feel special.

Minghao felt a tap on his shoulder which was his mother telling him that Soonyoung and Seungkwan where here to see him. At first he was sad that Chan wasn't there as well, but he knew where Chan was and who he was with, so he dismissed it.

His mother let them in and they went up to his room to sit and talk for a bit. They were there mainly to keep him clam and comfort him since they knew what was comming the next day. They were just as scared for him, but they needed to keep his mind off of it for the time being.

"So how's it going with Junhui?" Soonyoung asked as he laid on the carpet, picking at his shirt with his fingers.

Minghao kinda shrugged, but he couldn't stop the smile that formed on his face from the mention of him.

"So it's that good hu?" He chuckled and sat up, giving the can of soda to Seungkwan to have a drink.

The blond laughed and took a drink, setting it on the floor before speaking up. "What do you expect? They are soulmates."

Soonyoung eyes almost popped out of his head as his head jerked to look at the blond as if to say, did you really???

He did. It took a bit for it to register what he had just done. He was supposed to keep that a secret. They were both looking at Minghao, hoping he didn't see what Seungkwan had just said, but he did. And it wasn't that surprising honestly.

He cocked his brow and asked, "How do you know?"

Seungkwan just looked at his lap, now fiddling with his clothes as he shrugged.

Soonyoung sighed. It was bound to come up anyway. He looked at Minghao and answered. "Jun told us he thinks it's you. He showed us his tattoo and it matches the one you showed us a while back."