Chapter Three

Apparently, Minghao had asked Seungcheol for Junhui's number. Weird right? And very surprising considering he was almost sure he gave the worst first impression. Turned out it was only because the other day in the library, when Jun rushed out quickly he left his folder on the table. Thank god he was getting it back because that had all the stuff he printed off for the sign language. He only prayed that Minghao didn't look through it, because he would for sure know that he's learning sign language.

Seongcheol works at the book store and had said that Minghao came in recognized him as one of Junhui's his friends and asked for his number. Now he knew that Minghao liked to read. He worked at the library and he bought a few books from the store. That made Junhui's heart pound. It was incredibly cute. Just hearing from Seungcheol that he asked for his number made him happy. Like really excited. His mom heard the yelp from his room and checked on him, after assuring her he had just seen a funny video, she had left.

Junhui was kinda curious as to how his friend was talking to Minghao, only to find out that he was writing notes to Seungcheol. Kinda like Junhui did the first time he talked to the other. The blond even threatened that he would beat Seungcheol up if he was mean to Minghao, because he made it clear at lunch last Wednesday that he thought he was weird. He was put at ease when the older confirmed all he did was give him the number he asked for.

All his hope was flushed down the toilet when he received a text on Sunday from and unknown number.

From:unknown
You're Junhui right?

To:unknown
Ye, who's this?

From:unknown
Deaf boy from school...

To:unknown
U could have just said Minghao...

From:unknown
Didn't know if u knew it....

To:unknown
Ye i know it.....i don't remember  giving you mine tho

From:unknown
Ur folder says wen junhui

To:unknown
Wut folder?

From:unknown
The purple folder

From:unknown
The 1 u left in the library on Friday that's the reason I got ur number

To:unknown
O that one...

From:unknown
No shit.....i was gonna drive by and give it to you but I've got better things to do, so you can deal with out it till tomorrow

To:unknown
I guess thnx??

Read at 11:43 pm

Wow, Junhui really did give off a bad first impression. This kid seemed like he was just annoyed to even be texting him. How rude. Of course, he wasn't going to let that bring him down. Jihoon did his best to cheer him up about the situation the other day, so he was gonna try his damn best to make Minghao.....not dislike him. It didn't help that he kinda smarter off to him over the texting. He wasn't trying to seem rude. Just trying to seem cool, like he wasn't freaking out about the fact that his crush texted him first.