Punishment

*Eren's P.O.V.*

Mr. Ackerman has me bent over his desk. His hand rubs my backside as I wait for what's to come. Why am I enjoying this? Do I actually like Mr. Ackerman? Suddenly, his hand collides with my bare skin. Ow... that really hurt! I grip the edges of the desk. Why am I getting hard from this? His hand collides with my ass a second time... third time... fourth time... Damn, I'm so turned on. After the sixth blow, his hand reaches around to my dick. He starts to slowly stroke it as I hear his pants hit the floor. Next thing I know, I am on my back again. He lifts three fingers up to me.

"Suck on these so I can prepare you," he says as he pushes them in my mouth. I eagerly twirl my tongue between each finger, making sure that they are properly wet. After so much of this, he removes his fingers one at a time. He lifts my knees up to where my feet are resting on the desk. He spreads them open and places the first finger at my hole. He starts by teasing the area and then, eventually, he slowly pushes it in. I grip the desk and grab my lip with my teeth. It feels uncomfortable.
"Relax. It will feel better and hurt less if you do." I listen to his words and relax a little. He slowly moves his finger. Once he realizes that I can take the first finger, he slowly inserts the second finger. I let out a small moan to distract myself. He gives me time to adjust before he slowly moves his fingers inside of me. Soon, he starts to make a scissoring motion with them. I moan even louder. This rewards me with a third finger. He doesn't waste any time waiting for me to adjust.

"M-Mr. Ackerman...P-Please..." I need a replacement for his fingers. He raises and eyebrow at me and smiles.

"What do you want Eren? And call me Levi."

"I w-want you to f-fuck me...," I could only whisper this to him. I was too embarrassed. He seemed to have heard me because he slowly removes his fingers from me. Next, he works his boxers off. His erection springs free. HOLY SHIT! WILL THAT REALLY FIT? The head of his dick teases me. His lips come towards me. As he kisses me, he slowly inserts himself. I hear a noise of pain come from me as I kiss him but I continue to kiss him with passion. As a tear falls down my cheek, Levi stops. He pulls away. He grabs my dick and starts to pump it. The pain slowly starts to diminish. I start to moan. Levi continues his rhythm as he slowly inserts the rest of himself into me.

"A-Ah!" Damn... I guess I really am gay...

Levi starts to kiss along my jaw down to my neck. He finds my sweet spot and my hands go to his back. Levi slowly removes himself to the very tip and then rams himself back into me.

"S-SHIT!"

"Mmm... You're so tight."

His hands make their way to my hips as he grabs them to hold them steady. My nails are too busy digging into his back. He continues his relentless pounding.

"A-AH...F-FUCK LEVI!" Levi grabs my dick again and starts to pump it at the same rhythm of his pounding. I can feel something clench inside of me.

"Mmm... Eren," He moans my name. Fuck. That's hot.

As we continue, I feel something building up inside of me.

"L-Levi. I'm about to c-cum..."

"Me too."

Those words were my release...

"Levi.""Eren."

My stomach contains evidence of what we just did as he releases inside of me. He slowly removes himself from inside of me and starts to dress himself. Once he was dressed, he gave me a sour look.

"Hurry up and get dressed so you can help me get this place cleaned up! I did say I was going to punish you."

A/N: Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it and please feel free to give me some suggestions that you would like to read. I'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors. I try my best. Please feel free to vote and share!