Bad Boy

Eren's P.O.V.

I awake to the loud shriek of my alarm clock. Groaning, I roll back over and fall back asleep.

"EEERRREEENNN! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE YOU ARE LATE! AGAIN!" Mikasa's footsteps start to echo in my ear. BANG! My door flies open sending me flying to the floor.
"Such a graceful landing. Now, get your ass in gear," she yells as she slams the door behind her.

WHAT.THE.FUCK.WAS.THAT?! I hate her sometimes. I crawl to my feet and walk to my closet. I pick out the first pair of skinny jeans and the first dark shirt I can get my hands on. I grab some underwear and enter the shower. Warm showers make everything better. I quickly get out and dress myself. I hastely brush my teeth and grab my backpack on my way out of my room. As I walk down stairs, I notice that Mikasa is putting her shoes on. I grab my white and black checkered-board Vans and attempt to put them on while rushing out the door. I almost face-plant in the process. We begin our short journey to the academy in silence. I hate Rose Academy. It's too crowded and filled with a bunch of dumb asses. I am, soon, face to face with the front gate. Mikasa gives me a small wave and runs over to Annie. I spot Armin sitting by a tree reading a book. I sneak over to him in hopes to scare him.

"BOO!"

"AHH! EREN! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU," Armin yells as his book finds its way to the ground.

"Sorry bro! I just had to! You were too easy!" I am rolling on the ground laughing while Armin is tackling me with tickles. We are both in a fit of giggles by now when the bell for first period rings.

"Well, time for class. I'll see you in History," I say as I start to walk towards my first class. Biology. Biology is my best subject. I don't mind this class. The rest of the day sucks...especially History class with Mr. Ackerman. Biology class passes by quickly just like my second period. Soon, it is lunch time. I spend that time picking on Armin and eating my sandwhich. Jean decided to catch me on my way to third period, which is Art. We exchanged some choice words and he promised that he would catch me before History. What does that suppose to mean? Art passes by too quickly, much to my dismay. I slowly make my way to History. Jean is waiting for me by the door.

"Hey, Jeager! Are you and Armin dating? I saw you too getting all flirty this morning. People like you have no place around here," Jean says.

"So what? A guy can't have a friend? We're close but not THAT close. I'm not gay and even if I was, it's none of your business. Hate to disappoint you, but I don't find dicks like you attractive," I say angrily.

"Ew! I'm not interested, Jeager! Why don't you go suck Armin's dick if you're so desperate."

I snapped. My fist collided with his face. He staggered backwards. I raised my fist for the next punch but a hand was holding me back. I looked at the person it was attached to. Mr. Ackerman. Shit.

"Jean, I suggest you go to the nurse and get that iced. Also, stop accusing people of being gay. And you, Jeager, you're lucky I don't send you to the principal for throwing a punch at him. Control your anger. This is the third time this week I have caught you fighting. Now, get in my class. We are starting," Mr. Ackerman exclaimed in his usual "tough guy" manner. His glare did not falter. It was then that I noticed people poking their heads out of classrooms to get a look at the scene that played out. I sighed and quickly walked into the classroom. Great. He's already mad at me.

Mr. Ackerman walks in and starts attendance but my head is too busy in la la land.

"Eren Jeager..."
"Jeager..."
"JEAGER! PAY ATTENTION IN MY CLASS!" Mr. Ackerman throws an eraser at my head.

"Here! S-Sorry..." Shit. I'm on a roll today. Everyone is trying to hide their giggles but I know they are directed towards me. I must be hilarious.

At the end of attendance, he starts to write some notes on the board. I try my best to keep up. I'm so sleepy... I find it hard to stay awake. Oh no... if I fall asleep, Mr. Ackerman is sure to have my ass! I lightly slap my cheeks a couple of times and write some more notes. My eye lids grow heavier and heavier...
~zzzz~