Wake Up

*Levi's (Mr. Ackerman's) P.O.V.*

I'm just doing my job. I'm writing notes on the board for these... BRATS, when I turn around and find Eren with his eyes closed and his head laying on the desk. This little shit has no respect for me! I'll just have to teach him a lesson! Maybe punish him... What the fuck, Levi?! He's a student. You shouldn't have these thoughts for him! What the hell! I walk over to his desk and slap the back of his head. He jumps up from his seat like he was frightened from a nightmare. Maybe I am his nightmare.

"See me after class, Brat." He looks up at me, terrified. I would be terrified too. I walk back up to the front. I look at the clock. Five more minutes. I write the last of the notes down then assign the homework. This rewards me with multiple groans. Once that's over, the bell finally rings. Everyone seems to take their precious time leaving. Eren seems to stay in his seat. He looks disappointed. He pulls out his phone and dials a number. He has a brief conversation with the person on the other line and hangs up. I decide to clean while I wait for everyone to leave. Once I am finished cleaning, everyone has left. Finally.

"U-um... Mr. Ackerman? Sir? I'm really sorry. I haven't been able to sleep the past few nights... I'll try not to fall asleep again. I swear!" Eren seems on edge. Am I that terrifying? I put my cleaning supplies up and come up to his desk and lean against it. He slumps down into his chair amd looks down at his hands.

"Why are you always getting into trouble, Eren?" He looks shocked. I raise and eyebrow.

"You never use my first name... I... I don't know. People like to start stuff with me and I try to ignore it but... I lose my cool. People are stupid. I'm sorry. I'll work on it. Can I go now?" He starts to get up and I grab his shoulder and push him back down into his desk.

"Where do you think you're going? I haven't dismissed you yet." I bend down with my hands on each side of the desk. My face is just inches from his. Damn... I want to kiss that cute face. He looks at me with big eyes but he does not move away.

"Um... Mr. Ackerman? I-I'm sorry. What did you want?"

"This," I say as I grab his face and kiss him. At first he freezes. Eventually, he kisses me back with the same level of intensity. Does this brat actually like me back? I pull back to look at Eren. His cheeks are red and his eyes are looking down.

"U-um. I'm s-sorry. I shouldn't h-have done that." Eren turned to the side, embarrassed.

I grab him by his shirt collar and drag him to my desk. He lets out a cute little yelp. I push everything off my desk. His eyes grow so big, I was beginning to wonder if they were going to pop out of his head. I pick him up, even though he is nearly a whole foot taller than me, and set him on my desk. I swiftly walk over to the door and lock it. I loosen my tie as I slowly stalk back over to him. He keeps looking around the room as if to find his escape. Too late. I lean in and plant an eager kiss on his lips. He starts to squirm on the desk. I pull away to look at him. He looks as if he doesn't completely hate what I am doing.

"You have been a very bad boy. I think you deserve to be punished. Don't you agree," I ask as I grab his wrists and lay them and his back against the desk. I strattle his hips and smirk at him in victory. He shakes his head furiously and tries to release the grip I have on his wrist. When this doesn't work, he starts to buck his hips slightly.

"Oh, Eren. Why didn't you just tell me you wanted my attention? You could have just asked." I smirk as I gather his wrists in my left hand as my right hand finds a way up his shirt. I grab his nipple between my fingers and start to play with it as Eren protests against me. I lean into his neck and start biting on it and licking the spots I bite. When I hit a certain spot, Eren lets out a soft moan. He stills beneath me. There it is. His sweet spot. I start to suck on his sweet spot. This rewards me with another moan. Once I have satisfied both nipples and left a hickey, I move my lips to his lips. He kisses me back almost hesitantly, at first, but soon matches my eagerness. I pull away. Eren is trying to catch his breath.

"Time for your punishment."

I pull him up and bring his shirt with me. I toss it to the floor. Eren looks at me confused but doesn't seem to protest. I pull my shirt off and quickly toss it with his. I move my hands to his jeans. I slowly work the button and zipper off and remove his jeans. The jeans are then added to the shirt pile. He turns bright red. It was then that I noticed, he was working on an erection. I turn him around and lay his stomach on the wooden surface. I grab his boxers and quickly remove them before he can protest. I hear a yelp of surprise from him and he starts to move. I grab his wrists again and hold them behind his back. I position them to my left hand to free my right hand. My right hand moves to his backside. I rub each side to let him know my intentions. He squirms some more but this time with anticipation...