Moving on and Moving In

Last night is a blur, I was at a party, with Hal, or god he's been cheating on me. I groan and open my eyes. My eyes start to flicker open, I take in my surroundings, where am I? God I'm in Fp's bed. I look over and he's not there, and I'm wearing his shirt? I look to my left and notice on the table there's water and some aspirins. I take them without even thinking, I groan and get out of bed, I peek my head out of the small bedroom to find Fp in his living room. I walk over quietly towards him, when he notices me, his eyes trail from my toes to my face. I feel a blush creep into my cheek, when his tongue comes out to wet his lips.
"Morning sweet cheeks, how'd ya sleep?"
"Umm well, thanks for uh... taking care of me last night." I say looking up from the ground meeting his eyes.
"Umm Fp, what happened last night?"
"Well you don't remember you confessing your love for me, right after I-"
"Very funny, I know that's not what happened" I say, at least that's what I hope, pulling my legs up to my chest sitting across from him in the chair. I burry my face in my legs to hide my bright red embarrassed cheeks.
"I'm only joking sweet cheeks, we didn't do anything. You just went to sleep, after you cried... a lot." He looked up at me his eyes nearly bulging out, he shifts in his seat before a smirk appeared on to his face.
"Umm you might not want to sit like that, not that I'm complaining, I quite much enjoy the view." I didn't understand what he meant until he added his smart dirty comment. "I didn't know you were into lace, Sweet Cheeks." At that comment I jumped up and realized what he was looking at this whole time. To say me cheeks were the darkest shade of red was an understatement. I am beyond embarrassed and mortified.
Fp clears his throat before standing up, making his way to the kitchen.
"I don't have much to eat, unless you're offering something" he says with that damn smirk again, I turn my face away from him. So he can't see my hot cheeks,
god Fp has this effect on me and I've only known him for a few weeks.
"Chill Alice, I was just saying I prefer take out. But I have a breakfast bar? it's better then nothing, you must be hungry."
I smile at him taking the bar, we sit awkwardly while I finish.
"Do you mind taking me back to my dorm now, please I'll just grab my dress." I say
"I have some pants you can wear, I'm sure you don't want to put your dress back on from last night."
I nod and he returns with some track pants. It's a silent ride back to campus, Fp insists on walking me to my dorm. I open it to see the last person I wanted to see, and this time it's not Fp Jones.
"Hal, what are you doing here?"
"God finally Alice, I've been worried about you." He says before looking at my appearance. "What the hell are you wearing?" He says raising his voice.
"What's it to you?" I say rolling my eyes,
"What's he doing here, for god sake are those his clothes." He scoffs,
"God Alice, one fight and you're already sleeping with someone else."
"You're one to talk, I go off to college and you sleep with someone multiple times."
I catch him mumbling "slut" under his breathe. "what did you just call me?" I say raising my voice.
"A slut, that's what. Slutting it up at parties, getting drunk, staying god knows where and coming home in another guys clothing? Not the Alice I know." I gasp at his snarky comment.
"Watch what comes out of your mouth next cardigan boy." Fp says raising his voice.
"Fp can you give us a minute please" he looks at me and nods, "if you do anything to her, so help me god. You won't be walking for a while" with that Fp leaves the room.
"Get out."
"no." He says coming closer to me
"Hal, I swear to god, get the hell out of my room or-"
"Or what? Or what Alice? Tell me what are you going to do?" he says grabbing my arm hard enough to leave a bruise.
"I think we both know this is relationship is over, done. For good." I say rising my voice.
"No."
"you've been cheating on me, this is your fault. Not mine so don't you dare blame me." I spit, I'm not sad anymore I'm pissed.
"Well you're going around campus getting hickeys and acting like a tramp." With that the door opens revealing a very angry looking Fp, I can see rage in his eyes. "What did I say about the names." He spits I notice Hal looks timid, almost scared of Fp. Fp protectively pulls me behind him.
"Leave Hal, for good"
"You heard the lady, I'd be happy to escort you out." Fp says grinning,
Hal sighs and leaves the room slamming the door behind him. Fp turns to face me,
"Thank you" I say, my bottom lip trembling
"Don't even think you are any of those words the douche called you. You are better then him, I'm proud of you sweet cheeks, you handled him well." He says pulling me into a hug. Before noticing the red spot on my arm from Hal.
"Did he do this to you?" Fp says his body is vibrating from rage.
"I'm fine Fp, I promise."
"That's not the point, he doesn't get to hurt you, especially while I'm with you." He says before looking at me again, I look away breaking the intense eye contact.
"Has he touched you like this before?"
I shake my head unable to get the words out, I feel a tear make its way down my cheek. Fp's eyes soften up, "oh baby" he says m embracing me in a tight hug.
After a few minutes of me being in his arms, I pull away and I feel his thumbs wipe away my tears. "No more crying, I hate it when you cry." He says making my heart skip a beat at his sincere words.
"Shit I forgot my phone in you're truck, can we go and get it?" I ask
"Oh yeah sure" he says we walk slightly to the parking lot. I grab my phone from the seat when I turn around gasping, drop it. What's left of my heart breaks even more.
I take in the sight before me, my roommate, my best friend pressed up against my boyfriend's well ex boyfriend's car, making out. Fp turns around when he hears me gasp and even he is taken back at the sight in front of us. He looks at me, then back to them, before I even process what's happening I look back up at them. To find Mary torn off Hal, Fp is onto top of Hal punching him right in the face. I run over and place my hand in Fp's broad shoulder, he looks at me before giving him once last punch.
"Fp, stop it. You're overeating" Mary slurs, she's obviously drunk at 1 in the afternoon.
"Don't, save it." I say about to storm off when she grabs my wrist.
"You can't ignore me we live together."
"I'm not living with you right now." I say turning back into my heal sprinting back to my dorm. God I have nobody left.
When I start to have a break down,  the door opens revealing for the second time today no one other then Fp.
"We're not crying anymore, wipe those tears. The basted doesn't deserve them."  I start breathing again normally and stand up, "now back a bag, or two"
"W-why?" I stutter
"You're staying with me, you can't stay here. We go to the same school, and no offence sweet cheeks you have no places to go." I laugh at his comment, it's true i don't have any friends right now.
"Fp" he hums in response.
"Thank you again, really thank you for everything." I say smiling, he smiles back. "Now take you're sweet ass over there and pack up your shit, and don't bring too much, it is a trailer after all." He says causing us both to laugh. At this moment I may not have any friends, hell I don't have one. But all I know is when I'm with Fp everything seems to be okay.