Your eyes squinted as you saw reddened lines paralleled to each other on his lower back. You sat up and walked closer. He might noticed you were walking from the sound of your heels tapping the concrete ground, but he still stayed still.

Carefully, you traced around the red marks and accidentally your fingers shifted quite a lot the fabric of his top, revealing more of his back.

More marks were seen. Fresh red marks. Your mouth went open and your eyes widened before you gulped down your saliva from shock. Some of the marks were dried, but some still had a bit of blood on.

"Hoseok?" You called his name, in a whispered, don't know whether you want an explanation of this or just calling his name, telling him that you've seen just enough.

"I told you, you know nothing." He finally spoke.

"Who did this to you? Is there more?" You carefully flipped him and was even more shock as you seen a purple bruise on his abdominal area. "Hoseok, please tell me what are these?"

The boy smiled and closed his eyes. "You're the one who are shocked at this sights. I'm surprised."

You looked at him in disbelief. "What are you saying? Of course i am and not only me, anyone who sees this would act the same."

"No, they wouldn't." He scoffed. "They would even add more pain."

"Add... what? No, Hoseok,"

"They see me as an animal. They see me as a punchbag. They see me as something disgusting. I was mad at them at first, but i got used to it now."

"What are you talking about— hold on, let me call the nurse. You need some medication for those brui—"

"Trust me, you don't want to call the nurse." He stopped you from rushingly walking towards the door. "They're together."

You turned around and slowly got what he was trying to say.

He coughed as he tried to got up. "I don't know why they are doing this to me, but they really want me to admit that i killed people and until i say the thing they want me to say, they will keep torturing me."

"Our session is done for today, Hoseok." You grabbed his report and walked out. "I will talk to Mrs. Lincoln." You slammed the door.

"You're fucked up if you do that, (y/n)."

———

Mrs. Lincoln room was locked and no one had seen her since yesterday. You decided to wait in front of her office for an hour, but it was all for nothing. She didn't show up.

You

Minhyuk, where are you?

You typed on your phone and hit the send button right away.

Minhyuk, Lee

Home. Why?

You

It's about the thing earlier.Can i come to your apartment?

He didn't reply for five minutes.

Minhyuk, Lee

Sure. 

Here's my address: 322, Sowol-ro

You rushed off the building to catch the last train to Minhyuk's neighborhood. It won't take long, approximately 20 minutes by train and connected 5 minutes by bus.

The thoughts of Shin Hoseok was clouding in your mind, as well as the vague conversations you heard behind the curtain as you laid on the clinic the other day.