FIVE

You shoved your phone back into down your coat pocket and tied your hair into a ponytail as you headed west.

Just as you were re-reading the observation report, you heard the door being closed and a steps coming closer in fast pace.

"(Y/n)!" You were called. It was Minhyuk.

"Oh, hi, Minhyuk." You looked at your side to find the guy already walking side to side. "Just finished with your patient?" You asked, seeing him in his coat and keeping his pen into the chest pocket.

"Yeah. She is getting a lot better." He nodded, happily. "You're going for a session?"

You smiled as an answer.

"Seriously? He just knocked you down and you're already back on track? Have you even recovered?" Minhyuk's forehead wrinkled.

"I'm fine. I'm totally fine, Minhyuk." You reassured. "The doctor said everything's fine with me."

"Really, (y/n). If i was you, i'd stopped working here and would find somewhere else to work. It's better for my health than dealing with him." Minhyuk rolled his eyes as both of you stopped near the door.

You tilted your head as you recognize something similar as to what you vaguely heard when you were on the bed.

"Minhyuk," you asked in a whisper. "How long have you been working here again?"

"Six years, why?"

"Six. Alright, that's enough to at least know the surface of the deep secret," you whispered to yourself.

"Sorry?"

"Uh- no, i... i think i might want to talk to you, just the two of us." You said carefully, looking at the guards from the edge of your eye.

"You're... scaring me, (y/n). What is it about?"

"Later, Minhyuk. Alright? I now have a session to attend." You smiled, keeping yourself mysterious from Minhyuk who was left confused.

You walked and walked until you were face to face with none other than Hyunwoo. You gave him a slight smile and mouthed him evening as a sign for him to put on the password to Hoseok's room.

The door clicked open and you pushed it in one go to reveal the quiet, pathetic room of himself. The strong scent hit your nose, once again.

He must've been taking something.

"Evening, Mr. Shin." You greeted as you laid down his progress report on the desk.
He didn't budge at all, but you know he's awake, seeing how his toes curled inwards.

"Why are you still here?" He finally said words.

"I work here, so why wouldn't i be here?" You walked towards his bed.

"You should've left. I hit you the other day." He said, along with you tracing down the scar on your lower jaw.

"It's alright." You lied, but it won't help if you said the truth. "How are you today, Hoseok?"

Quiet.

"Alright. I'll wait until you're ready to talk. So take your time." You smiled as you walked back to your chair, sat yourself down and crossed your legs.

He won't budge. He kept lying on his bed, curled like a shrimp facing the empty wall. As usual, his wrists were cuffed and so were his ankles. What's different was he weren't wearing a gown today, instead he wore a white track suit, not the best, but it does look comfortable to wear.

The turtleneck wrapped his neck, might be as well as warming it. The length of the sleeves were a bit short and so were the pants, but well, you can't expect wearing what you want if you're in an institution, can you? The edge of the top was curled up, revealing a bit of his back.