Echoed

Alec locked himself in his room for a week after Clary had gone. Jace and izzy had both tried to get h to come out but were failing.

Izzy had one last idea to get him out se walked up to his door and knocked.

"Alec, I know I can't get you to come out but someone needs to talk to you."

"Leave me alone izzy" Alec said through tears.

"Alec, please just let me talk to you."
Magnus' voice echoed in Alec's head. e ran to the door.

Magnus and some other girl he didn't know we're there.

"Who is this?" Alec asked.

"This is Magdalyn... my girlfriend."
He replied.

"Oh," he sighed. "what do you to want."

"Alec I know your angry but you have to understand-" he started

"Magnus I'm sick of you trying to fix this! don't you see it can't be fixed, it's too late!"

"I have to remind myself I have no right to you; no more than anyone else.
And yet a part of me just won't accept this." Alec's voice started to break and tears streamed down his face."A part of me believes that even though we've broken up, we belong to each other and to nobody else."

"I guess it's thoughts like these that destroy me; because you aren't mine anymore, and I'm not yours. But I wish I could be."

•••

Clary woke up with a start. her head was pounding and she could barely see. se heard the pounding of foot steps as a pair I legs came into view. she looked up and saw something she wasn't expecting; a faerie.

"Sebastian has ordered you to answer some questions. for every question that you give the wrong answer to, you will be punished." The faerie man said.

"Do you love Sebastian?" the man asked.

"No!" Clary croaked.

A strong whip came across her back and she screamed in pain. "JACE, HELP!"

---
A/N okay I'm running out of ideas so if anyone has anything they think feels like it should happen be sure to tell me :]