Rustle of paper

Clary walked quietly to the huge door of the practice room. she hard quiet feet running and the displacement of air caused by a thrown knife. She played with the tips of her hair,contemplating wether or not to open the door. Suddenly all the sounds coming from inside the door stopped. The knob turned from the inside and almost knocked clary down. on the other side of the large door stood jace. There were small beads of sweat dripping down from his forehead.

"Hey. Have you seen Alec? Me and izzy were going to take him out for a lunch at Taki's. you should come too, but first you're going to have to clean up you look ridiculous!" clary reached we hand up to cover her mouth as she giggled.

Jace was covered in sweat and his shirt was torn.

Jace took her hand in his, and jerked her body towards his own hugging her tightly.

"No I haven't seen him since yesterday, and I'd love to come." He smiled and went off to his room.

As he walked down the corridor he stopped by Alec's door. he leaned in with his ear pressed against the door, straining to hear even a rustle of paper. He heard nothing.

He walked away towards his room to get changed.

•••

Alec rested his head against the wall of his room. everything around him was white. He closed his eyes and let his mind wander. abruptly he heard quiet food steps and something press against his door. He froze.

.: Authors Note :.

Yeah yeah I know this chapter is like super short but I need some ideas please ease help me out!!