Steve Rogers oneshot: The Captain's a sexy Grandpa (smut)

This is a prequel to the Captain's kink. Have fun :)

 Have fun :)

Abby was on her way over to her friend Amanda's apartment. It was her birthday and she was throwing a little party, just the girl- gang and maybe some boyfriends.
It didn't take long for the door to open and the birthday girl greeted her with a big smile. "Abby! You look beautiful"
The women hugged tightly, then walked in the apartment. Abby was wearing a dark red petticoat styled dress and black heels.

 Abby was wearing a dark red petticoat styled dress and black heels

"You don't look so bad yourself. I like your dress"
She complimented as she eyed the black dress with some leave-styled ornaments. "Thanks, it was a present from Ryan"
Amanda's cheeks darkened slightly as she mentioned the man, she had been dating for a few weeks.
"Ah, the mysterious boyfriend"
Abby laughed and watched with amusement as her friend's face reddened even more.
"Will we get to know him tonight?"
They entered the living room, where the rest of the girl group was already lounging on the big couch and two armchairs.
"First of all, don't call him my boyfriend, we haven't really talked about this boyfriend-girlfriend topic. And second, you one to talk about mysterious boyfriend. We haven't met yours, too and you're dating for about a year"
Amanda pushed one hand into her hip, while pointing with an accusing finger at Abby. "Yeah, when will you finally introduce your Steve to us?"
Christine, called over from an armchair while brushing some grumps of the small sandwich she'd been eaten from her red dress.
"He said that he will try to come if he gets off work in time" Abby replied and fell on the couch beside Jennifer, who she envied for being able to wear a completely white outfit without looking like a ghost, like she would with your pale skin.
The girls all mock gasped and she rolled her eyes, but than your gaze wandered back to the birthday girl, a mischief smirk on her face.
"But now don't try to change the topic, Amanda"
She flinched lightly and this time it was Abby to point a finger, knowing that Amanda had hoped to be off the hook "What about Ryan?"
The brunette didn't answer right away. She seemed suddenly very interested in her buffet and started to rearrange the different plates.
"He wasn't sure if he would fit in"
She didn't look at her friends as she spoke but sure was able to feel the questioning looks on her back.
The women waited until she faced them again, holding onto a glass filled with some colourful cocktail. It was Kyle who eventually voiced their thoughts.
"Why not fit in?"
She popped a salted peanut from the bowl she had placed on her golden top into her mouth. Amanda starred down into her drink and played nervously with the glass "He is...a little older than we are"
The females were all around their mid-twenties up to the beginning thirty with Amanda being the youngest at an age of twenty-six.
"How old can he be that he thinks he can't party with a few girls?"
Once again it was Kyle who spoke, though her voice was muffled by the nuts she had stuffed in her mouth "Fifty?"
Amanda fiddled some more with her drink, then took a sip, then another, glancing over the rim in four impatient faces.
"Forty-five" she mumbled into her cocktail and all the girls accept for Abby straightened up.
"Damn!" Kyle cursed as the peanuts spilled on the carpet and she quickly dived down to recollect them.
"That's about twenty years older than you" Jennifer stated matter-of-factly, and Amanda placed her now empty glass on the buffet table, then crossed her arms.
"So what?" she snorted defiantly and looked to the side, her lips pulled into an adorable pout "Age is just a number"
"Ouch!"
Kyle had banged her head on the coffee table in her hunt for the spilled peanuts and she was rubbing her head as she emerged again, placing the refilled bowl on the table.
"Where do you meet someone his age anyway? Golf club? Hospital? Bingo evening?"
"He's forty-five, not retired or bedridden"
It was clear that she slowly became angry, yet it was very cute how she defended her lover against the girl's teasing comments.
"We met at a bar, just like any other normal couple"
"He still does go to bars? How late was it? 9 p.m.? I mean he does have to go to bed early at his age"
Christine smirked widely at her friend. She didn't care about Ryan's age, yet she really loved it to tease Amanda. The birthday girl just grumbled and refilled her glass.
"That's why I didn't want to tell you about his age and why Ryan had doubts about coming" "Oh, come one Amy. You know we just mock you"
Christine had gotten up and was hugging her apologetically. Kyle, who resumed devouring the nuts nodded eagerly.
"Yeah, as long as he makes you happy, we don't really care about his age"
"You are the one who has to deal with early bedtimes, regular visits at the doctor and that your man hast to go to the toilette in the middle of the night" Jennifer said nonchalantly and shrugged her shoulders. Her humour always had been very dry.
The girls laughed, yet Abby still remained silent, the lightest blush on her cheeks as she thought about her own boyfriend.
"Hey, Abby"
Jenny pushed her elbow into her side. The observing woman instantly had noticed her lag of participation and the way she reacted to the teasing of her friend.
"You've been awfully quiet during this conversation"
Christine quickly caught on and placed her hands on the coffee table in front of the silent woman, leaning over it with her trademark devil smirk, that always adorned her face when she had found a new victim for her shenanigans.
"Yes. May this have to do something with your Steve?"
The way Abby blushed even more was answer enough for her friends. They knew each other long enough to read every single expression and what Chris was reading on Abby's face caused the grin to get even wider.
"How old exactly is he?"
Oh, how Abby wished that to have her own glass to hide behind in that moment.

She always had remained silent about her relationship, since dating Captain America was already complicated enough at times without everybody knowing about it. Not that she didn't trust her friends but just like Amanda, she wanted to avoid the teasing and the questions.

But now there was no turning back anymore. The only possible way that her friends would let her go right now, was an atomic explosion or aliens invading New York a second time. Abby gave in.
"He is also a little bit older"
Four pairs of eyes were drilling into her head and Christine was about to crawl across the table.
"How much is 'a little bit'? Is he older than Ryan?"
"Yes"
Abby's voice has gotten more high-pitched, just as her face became darker.
"Abby?"
Christine warned not to evade the question any longer.
"Fine!"
She called out exasperated and threw your hands in the air.
"He's ninety-two"
This time, the women didn't even call out anymore, too shocked about the answer. Abby on the other hand suddenly became more excited. At first, the situation had been very awkward for her but seeing her friends' irritated and dumbfounded faces had awoken the mischief in her. When being in the right mood, she could be way worse than Christy. Loki would be proud.
"N-n-ninety-two" Amanda stuttered out, her eyes as big as saucers "But that's nearly forty years older than you"
"I mean, we know you are into vintage, but this.....?"
Kyle had eventually abandoned the peanuts, which meant a lot for the always hungry girl. There was barely a situation, this woman wouldn't be able to eat something.
Abby crossed her arms and tried to look offended.
"What about age being just a number?"
"Yes, but that's a really big number" Christine mumbled as she straightened up again, the wish to tease suddenly gone.
"And didn't you tell many times, he isn't able to come because of his work"
This sounded a little accusing and Abby couldn't even blame her for it.
"It was easier than telling the truth. I just wanted to avoid the questions"
That wasn't even a lie. Simply saying that Steve wouldn't come because of work was easier than telling them about him being on missions, that he sometimes wasn't even allowed to tell her about.
"What can you even do with a man that is older than your own grandpa" Ryle asked after a brief moment of silence. The girls knew deep down that they would have never been able to shut up and not tease her friend about her boyfriend's age and they also knew that they could get a little extreme at times.
A small smile tugged at Abby's lips as she thought about the times she spent with Steve, but she quickly forced it down to keep up your act.
"There are many things that I can do with him", then you looked at your friends sternly "And once again, what about that as long as he makes you happy thing?"
Again, silence. Then Amanda asked carefully "Does he make you happy?"
As she thought about her Captain, a happy, yet dopey smile lightened her featured and the girl started to giggle.
"Aww, look at her. She really is in love"
Abby blushed at Jennifer's comment and with that the topic seemed to be over.
"Amanda, now call your Ryan and tell him he is save to come, since he definitely won't be the oldest"

A few minutes later Amanda returned to the living room and this time it was her, who was carrying the love-struck expression as she fell on the couch.
"He will come"
As the females cheered, Abby noticed her own phone vibrate on the table. She picked it up to find a message from Steve.
"From the look on Abby's face I guess that her sexy grandpa just texted"
Christine stated and all broke down laughing.
"Sexy grandpa?"
Abby whipped a tear from the corner of her eye, as she imagined Steve's face when she tells him this.
"Well, I guess when a twenty-eight year old woman is head over heels for him, I at least hope that he is hot"
She giggled, then gulped down the rest of her drink. Maybe she had already a little too much.
"Can he even use a mobile?"
Kyle desperately tried to get a better few on Abby's display, while she just shrugged and changed her sitting position for more privacy.
"He can make phone calls and sent simple text messages"
That, too wasn't even a lie. Steve still had some troubles with modern technologies, but she had been able to show him the most important parts of how to use his phone.
Abby smiled widely as she read the message.
"He just takes as shower, then he will come, too"
"Cool, pensioner party!"
Christine definitely already had enough alcohol.

About an hour later, Abby was sipping on another cocktail to cool down her nerves. A while ago Ryan had arrived, and he was a nice, good-looking, smart man, who seemed to haven fallen for Amanda just as hard as she did for him, judging by the way he was looking at her.