She is friends with her ex Part 2

Sorry for any mistakes and Y/N is a female in this chapter

Y/N's Pov

When I got to Ally's house I left my things in the car and ran up to her door. I knocked on the door and when she opened it I fell into her arms while crying. She ran her fingers through my hair while she walked me to her couch.

When we sat down, Normani and Dinah walked out of the kitchen. They saw I was crying and rushed over to me, then hugging me. They kept telling me how sorry they were that Lauren did such a thing.

"Guys, thanks, but I can't really breathe," I said while trying to take in air.

They let go and said sorry. Ally then took my hand, "If you need anything, Y/N, just let us know."

"Do you think I could stay here until tomorrow?" I asked while looking down.

"Of course you can," all the girls replied at the same time.

They made me go get my things from my car so I could go to bed and get some rest. After I got my things, they sent me upstairs. Wow, they can really act like parents.

As I got to the room I was staying in, I changed into a pair of sweatpants and one of Lauren's t-shirts. I don't know why I got that shirt, it's probably just because it reminded me of my princess. I know she hurt me, but I still love her.

I sighed as I got into bed. As I was drifting off into sleep I thought to myself, 'It's all going to be ok, Y/N. Lauren loves you and you love her. She made a mistake. It will all be ok... right?'

Next Morning

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I groaned and got out of bed. I got ready, packed up my stuff, and went downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw Normani and Dinah sitting on the couch while Ally made breakfast.

"Hey guys. Thanks for letting me stay, but I'm going to go now so I can talk to Lauren," I said.

"Ok, good luck Y/N," they all said at the same time. How are they always in sync?

I said thanks and left their house. On the way back home I started to feel nervous. I guess I'm just worried to talk to Lauren.

When I got to the house, I got my things out of the car and walked inside. I put my things by the couch. "Lauren?"

I didn't get an answer. I sighed and walked upstairs. When I got to my bedroom I saw a something that broke my heart. I saw Lauren sleeping, tear stains on her face, cuddling my pillow, and wearing my soccer sweatshirt from high school.

I walked over to the bed and layed behind her. I put my arm around her and cuddled up to her. Lauren stirred and turned around. She saw me and gasped, "Y/N!" She said while hugging me.

I hugged her back like it was my last day on earth. "I'm so sorry baby. I love you so much. What I did yesterday was a mistake. Please never leave me."

"I love you too Lo and it's ok. I'll never leave you, I love you too much," I said while pulling her closer to me... if that was even possible.

"Thank you Y/N/N," she said while yawning.

"You're welcome princess, now go to sleep."

"Ok, baby. I love you."

"I love you too," I said while kissing her forhead and then falling into a peaceful sleep with my lover.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys👋 Hope you enjoyed Part 2. Sorry it took so long to update, I'm on spring break so I was on vacation. Anyway, thanks for reading. Bye✌