Tracking her

Jhope: *runs to her old apartment*    Y/N! *knocks hard on the door*  it swings open by itself and i went in.
She's not here. *Runs  again* y/n please show up... Please.

      Few minutes later.

Jhope: I arrived at the house and all the guys were sitting there. I already know they tried their best but no luck.

Jin: hobi we

Jhope: I know it's okay jin.

Suga: she'll have to turn up eventually.

Jin: yeah but she wouldn't come back here.

Suga: but do we know that for sure?

V: maybe suga is on to something.

Jungkook: HOBIIII COME QUICK ITS URGENT!!!!!

jhope: KOOKIE WHAT'S WRONG? *runs to jungkook in the living room* what else could go wrong today?

Jungkook: maybe suga spoke to soon, cause nuna is on TV.

Jhope: WHAT?!?

Jungkook: watch.

News men: and now back to the story and young girl found wounded behind a elderly backyard

News men: and now back to the story and young girl found wounded behind a elderly backyard. As terribly she was, she is now at the local self harm hospital as told by her she intentionally hurted herself and her parents/guardian's are dead. * TV shuts off*

Jhope: she's okay * cries a bit*

Jin: see I told you she'll be okay.

Jhope: well she's not fine, she in a hospital for self harm why would she do that?

Suga: well * holding car keys*

Jhope: well what

Suga: aren't you gonna get the girl?

Jhope:  hehe let's go hyung.

Suga:  *smiles brightly and walks off with jhope into the car and drives off*

Jhope p.o.v.

We arrived at a place called options as told by the reporter where y/n was, so it made it easier for me and suga to find her. But how can we claim her ? We have to sign forms and stuff and I don't think my patience are strong enough for that. But as we got out the car and entered the building nothing but all eyes were on us boys and girls. A boy was crying and girl was standing and a cold shiver went down my spine. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a lady at the desk.

Rachel: excuse me sir may I help you?

Jhope: aishh yes, do you know what room y/n is in?

Rachel: sorry sir I can't tell you we just checked her in today and nobody can see her until the doctors are done with full exam's.

Suga: look we know her okay lady, hobi knew her longer the rest of us and he's probably dating her but the fact is she was at our place when she ran away and we demand to see her now!

Rachel: Sir you don't need to use that kind of tone with me I'm doing my job and I can't bend the rules now I order to take a seat and wait!

Julie: What's going on here? Is there a problem Rachel?

Rachel: no Julie they are asking to see our patient that just came here today I believe her name was y/n.

Julie: okay Rachel take your break I'll handel this one.

Rachel: *nods and walks out*

Julie: okay now how may I help you two gentleman?

Suga: my friend want stop see y/n.

Julie: okay I'll only allow that if it a relationship going on between them... I mean is there something between them?*smirks*

Jhope: * blushes* n-no we're best friends and I took her on and.

Julie: calm done I was just teasing ya. But I shouldn't be doing this, but I like you two and if your saying what is true all I have to say is don't get your asses caught do you understand me? Cause if I lose my job it won't be a happy life for anybody... Okay?

Jhope: okay...

Suga: yeah okay.

Julie: great she is in room p35 take a left and go straight.

Jhope: ah okay thanks. * Walks to y/n*

Suga: *follows hobi to y/n room*

Jhope: found it! *Gets a little nervous*

Suga: hobi it'll be okay...

Jhope: *gives him a weak smile and turns the handel of the door to see before me on the bed*

Y/n?