here in his arms

Y/n woke up without the sun shining, doing her original rotutine to get ready for the day.

Sighs* as y/n got up and finish getting dress, y/n didn't have anytime to make breakfast so she went out the door , as y/n you saw couple's all around you and y/n just grunted and kept walking. Y/n passed by a KFC and saw a five dollar deal, luckily she had enough money so she went in.

As y/n waited in line a strange man turned and spilled his drink on you,
Kahhha, y/n squealed. Ugh and this is my last clean shirt too y/n thought as you tried and garb napkins.
But as y/n she reached out the man grabbed her hands.

H-hey excuse me sir you studdered, but all the man did was pull you out the fast food and took you outside.
As y/n yelled the guy said something. Let me wash that stain out for you where do you live?
Suddenly y/n a chill went down your spine, as y/n shouted HEY YOU PERVE IM NOT JUST ANY FOOL THAT LET YOU JUST COME TO MY HOUSE! DO I EVEN KNOW YOU!!! As you said this y/n ran but the man chased after her, Leave Me Alone! y/n chanted under her breath until you reached your house, as y/n got home she slammed her door and locked it panting . Finally y/n said. As you were walking away from the door you heard it suddenly unlocking meaning that he somehow got your key. As your door opened you grabbed a pillow and gripped the pillow as slowly the door had opened and you threw the pillow.
Aisshh what the hell!!! HEY your the one who broke in my house y/n said
The man got close to y/n and said ,

Wow your really self defend from your best friend huh?

Y/n looked at him confuse what you mean best friend? I don't even know you.
The man looked at her confused.

You don't remember me,

He pulled his hoodie down and y/n realized it was Jung Hoseok.
J-HOPE!!!!
she jumped in his arms and he hugged her tight.
I missed you so much please don't leave again.

I won't , not when it comes to you jagi.