morning

Y/n P.O.V.

I woke up half sleep and awake but I really had to use the bathroom. As I try to move I felt a heavy body on top of mine, as I tried to turn I was face to face with non other than hobi. I blushed as his sweet breathe against my face. Yeah he's my best friend but yet I never had the guts to tell him I love him nor I had feelings for him all these years.

Jhope: opens one eye* good morings y/n,* gives her a nice warm hug*

Y/n: blushes red* g-good m- morning

Jhope P.O.V.

As I woke up I saw y/n watching me sleep so a gave her a hug and as she gave me the cutest reaction I laughed at her face turned all red.

Jhope: y/n go take a shower I'll pick out a outfit for your day today.

Y/n: ... I can do it myself !?!

Jhope: no your our guest btw me and the guys wanna impress you with our dance and our new hit song we're working on so go get ready kitten ;).

Y/n: k-kitten? I'm a cat now. T•T can I just be your best friend?

Jhope:nope your my kitty and I love it on you it suits you now go get in the shower or I'll do it for you;)

Y/n: blushes* NOOOOOO* runs and hits the wall but shakes the pain off and locks the bathroom door like no tommorow*

Jhope: laughs, I was just kidding...... Or was I?

Y/n p.o.v

Hobi acting weird. It feels like he was teasing me but wasn't. Ughhh who am I kidding Mr popular can never love a low life like me so I'ma stop.
After my shower I saw a outfit before me. Black shorts, white shirt, black cat ears, white tail, and black and white converse. This boy..... I get dress and go down stairs.

Y/n: HOBI YOUR DEAD WHEN I SEE YOU!

Jhope: y/n do something and daddy will punish you ;)

Sarye: JHOPE!!!!

Jhope: no baby girl I love you most your my hope and precious in my life <3.

Sarye: sure

Jhope:want me to show you?

Sarye: runs*

Jhope: exactly cause you know I truly love you. Any way that's all for now readers hope you love this chapter and we love you but for now I'ma do you know what when I find me BELOVED WIFE FOREVER sarye and only sarye. But comment and vote and im you hope I'm your angel I'm jhope
Bai <3