chapter 11

Averyrose is the daughter of Amy
Averyrose is the daughter of Demetrie.

Amy was shocked to know that it was Demetrie that rape her ,she was also happy to know that he is her father.

Amy got up of the sofa and was headed to Demetrie office, she heard a scream out for mommy coming from Demetrie office.

Now her motherly instance took in and she ran to Demetrie office where she heard screaming.

As Amu was about to burst down the door she started to hear laughter.

"Mommy, mommy ,help ,help me plz I can't take the tickle. " Amy heard averyrose scream/laugh.

Amy opened the door and just look at them in amuse.

Amy decide to sneak behind Demetrie and started to tickle him too.

He was stiff as a rock, he had no tickles but at least he let go of our daughter and she ran for her life.

He turned around and as Amy was about to run he catch her and said
" You are not going anywhere. " And started to tickle her too but she had tickles so she  started to laugh. 

"Please stop I got the result." Amy told him.

He stop immediately.

"Where are the result. "he said.

Amy told him that he was her father and he had a big grin on his face.

He called averyrose in his office and Amy was wondering what he was was going to say but before she realized he told her that he was her father Amy had no chance to stop him.

"Is it ture mommy is he my daddy?" Averyrose asked.

"Yes honey he is your daddy. " Amy replied

She had a big grin on her face and she started to jump up and down saying I have a daddy daddy I have a daddy daddy I was happy to see her smile.

The doorbell ranged.

"I'll get it. " Demetrie said.

When he went downstairs averyrose was right behind him and so was Amy.

The last person Amy wanted to see was behind that door her brother.

"Alpha the delivery was sent can i please come in? " Ryan asked.

"No you may not." Amy told him.

" Amy please can we talk. " he begged.

"No you may not." Amy replied.

"Demetrie can you please  close the door? " I asked.

" I have business with your brother after he will leave. " Demetrie said.

Amy felted someone pulled her clothes Amy look down and saw Avery with her hands up asking Amy to pick her up.

"Mommy who that?" she asked.

" he nobody." Amy told her.

"Amy who this little girl? "Ryan asked.

" nobody to you." Amy told him.

" Amy ,Ryan stop talking like little children. " Demetrie said with his alpha tone.

"But he started it. " Amy told him.

"I didn't start it, you start it. " Ryan said.

"No you did." Amy replied to ryan.

"No you did. "Ryan said to her.