MOL LIBRARY
LATER:

Sam had gotten the nephilim out of her room with the suggestion of doing research to keep her busy. Jenna tried to find anything that could lead to Jack, using aliases that Jack might use like Luke Kline or Jack Skywalker(Jenna never said he was creative), but still couldn't find anything.

Dean entered with coffee for himself and Sam along with tea for Jenna. While Dean thought tea was kinda stupid in some ways, he felt bad for the girl and got her some knowing she liked tea and honey.

"Hey kid" Dean greeted, setting down the tea in front of her. "Anything?" Dean asked as he slid Sam the coffee. "No, thanks" Sam acknowledged the coffee before continuing. "Not yet. I put out an APB to every single Hunter we know. But... Jack's off the grid" Dean was now seated across from Sam at a laptop, Sam shut his laptop and sighed while Jenna frowned.

"I can't find any traces of aliases he would use, either" She added. "Kid was pretty spun out. We'll find him. I mean, there's gotta be a sign at some point, right?" Dean was trying to stay as positive as he could, but the other two felt unsure and a bit defeated. "Yeah".

"Kid can cause a tsunami with a hiccup" Jenna shook her head. "Sam taught us how to make sure we stay hidden. Jack's covering his tracks" She corrected. Castiel then entered the room, adding his own theory.

"Or this apparent dearth of evidence is, in fact, the evidence" Sam looked at him in befuddlement. "The evidence of...." Castiel became a bit somber before continuing.

Of some horrific misadventure that's befallen him, like being dragged down to Hell by Asmodeus. Or....I don't know, possibly worse, being hijacked to Heaven by angels" Jenna started mentally freaking out making Sam shoot a look at Castiel.

"Yeah, but isn't he too fast and furious for angels?" Dean suggested as he remembered the few times he saw Jack use his powers, something that got them in this situation in the first place.

"Maybe. Maybe not. That's what I'm going to find out" This caught Jenna's attention, a plan to find Jack that didn't consist of research. "Find out from who? From—from the angels?" Sam spoke in disbelief. "Yes" While Sam thought it was a bad idea, Jenna and Dean got out of their seats. "All right. Well, let's go" Only for Castiel to shoot them down.

"Dean, you can't accompany me. My contact is already anxious about meeting and won't speak in the presence of a stranger" This didn't convince Dean, it didn't deter Jenna either.

"So introduce us, then we're not strangers. I'll bring a six-pack" Dean said seriously despite his sarcastic words. "Dean, I swore I would protect this boy. Let me do this" Dean reluctantly let him go, but Jenna didn't.

"Jenna, the angel's could be the ones that took Jack. If they were able to capture him, they could get to you as well. You have to stay here" Jenna shook her head. "Castiel, he's my brother. I'm not going to just stay behind and wait until you find him" Castiel sighed.

"Jenna, I promised your mother that I would take care of you two. I already lost Jack, I won't let anything bad happen to you too. Once I find a lead, I promise I will come get you" Castiel started to walk away. "Don't do anything stupid" Dean called as Castiel left, the two sat back down in their seats.

"All right. I guess we're stuck in idle" They heard the bunker door open and close, signaling that Castiel left. "So..." Sam scoffed. "What do we do? Just—just sit around here and wait?" Sam questioned.