#36

(Y/N) P.O.V

It was almost halfway through the game and Danny was against one of Davenport Prep's players. I'm blocking Brett and Liam's blocking another player along with Scott.

Brett- Hey, Sweetheart.

(Y/N)- Brett.

Brett- So....

(Y/N)- Play the game Brett. Don't just stand there. You're supposed to be guarding me.

Brett- Uh huh, right sweetheart.

He let's me guard him and we keep playing the game.
It's now right before halftime.

Melissa- So, you must be TJ.

TJ- Yeah, you are?

Melissa- (Y/N)'s Mom.

TJ- Oh, hi Mrs. McCall.

Melissa- So, you're captain of the swim team.

TJ- Yeah and I have no clue on what is exactly happening. I've never been to a laccrose game before. Can you explain it to me?

Melissa- Sure.

Melissa explains the game to TJ. Meanwhile the whistle for halftime blows.
I go over to Brett and take my helmet off while Scott and Stiles are talking. Liam's talking to them with his helmet off.

(Y/N)- What in the world was that?!

Brett- What was what?

(Y/N)- Play right Brett, I want this to be a fair game.

Brett- Ok, ok.

The boys are looking at me and then Brett looks around and sees nobody else looking at us. So he takes a cheap shot. He rams his shoulder into mine really hard making me fall down backwards very hard.

(Y/N)- *Ow!* Ugh. Ahh!

The reffs and everyone look at us now so Brett covers it up.

Brett- Here let me help you up.

Brett grabs my hand and pulls me up. Then he whispers something in my ear.

Brett- See ya on the field.

He snickers.
Scott and Stiles get mad but Liam is completely fuming with anger.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liam- Brett! I'm gonna....

Stiles and Scott grab him and restrain him from running after Brett. They all go over to me.

Stiles- I can't believe him.

(Y/N)- Ah! *Whimper*

Liam- Can I please go over and rip that guys head off?!

Scott- Same?

(Y/N)- No, Ugh ow. Stay away from Talbot. He's mine.

Stiles- You can't play. You just....

(Y/N)- I'm playing...

I get up mad and put my helmet back on.
We play the rest of the game and then there's five minutes left on the clock and Brett and I are facing off.
We're tied. If I make this goal we'll beat Davenport Prep.

Brett- You hurt?

He teases.

(Y/N)- Barely.

I snarel at him.

Reff- Ready?! *Whistle*

The reff drops the ball and I get it first.

Brett- Ugh.

Brett shouts orders to his team.

Scott is guarded partially, Stiles is well... he's Stiles, but Liam's open.
Liam's my best shot.

(Y/N)- Liam!

Liam- Got it!

I throw the ball to Liam and he catches it. Brett smirks and he leaves me wide open. I go up farther. Liam sees. He's gonna get hit by Brett because he's focussed on another player. Oh no.
I have to do something. I run over to him and ram into Brett while he takes out another player. Liam and I look at each other and think the same thing. I go up and he passes me the ball. Everyone in the crowd is standing. I swivel through a couple players stare straight into Brett's eyes.

(Y/N)- I win.

Everyone's counting down.

3. 2. 1.

On three I shoot the ball and it goes in on one. I smirk at Brett.

Brett- Ugh....

(Y/N)- Awe I'm sorry, did that hurt your rep?

I tease in the exact same tone.
Brett jogs off.
Scott, Stiles, and Liam come over to me along with the other players. I take off my helmet and everyone congratulates me.

Liam- Great job (Y/N). You got the winning shot!

(Y/N)- Thanks Liam.

Danny- (Y/N)! (Y/N)!

Soon everyone joins in the chant and  my brother and Stiles put me up on their shoulders and start to carry me back to the locker room.

Then the unexpected happened.

A Liam Dunbar (Y/N) McCall Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें