#32

(Y/N) P.O.V

I got to the doors of the swimming pool and put my hair brush in my bag and put the bag over my shoulder. As soon as I open the doors I get a huge whiff of chlorine water.

(Y/N)- Wow. Now where....

TJ- Hey!

(Y/N)- Eep!

TJ laughs as he walks over to me.

TJ- Look who washed up on my turf.

I giggle.

TJ- Why are you soaking wet? You didn't fall in, did you? Are....

(Y/N)- I think it's my turn to tell you it's ok. Calm down. Ok. I didn't fall in.

TJ- Ok. So, what happened?

(Y/N)- Long story short, I went to practice, got in the shower cause I was sweaty, then realized that I didn't have a towel. So, I put on my clothes without drying off. So yeah.

TJ- Ah well, you've come to the King of towels. Follow me.

We start walking and I start shivering.

TJ- You're shaking, are you cold?

(Y/N)- Just a bit. No biggie.

TJ- Here, take my shirt.

TJ's P.O.V

I see her shaking. She's probably cold from being in wet clothes and having soaking wet hair. She should really change clothes.

TJ- You're shaking, are you cold?

Of course she's cold idiot!
What should I say?

(Y/N)- Just a bit. No biggie.

TJ- Here, take my shirt.

Here, take my shirt? Seriously?? Ugh.
I take off my shirt.

(Y/N)- Oh, I don't want to trouble you.

TJ- I don't think I really need a shirt. I'm a swim Captain. It'll just get wet anyways.

I give her my black under armer
t-shirt.

TJ- There's a room that should be empty over there that you could change in. Oh and catch!

I throw her a towel with the word Captain on it.
She catches it.

(Y/N)- Thanks.

I watch her go off into the room.

Ryan- Wow dude.

TJ- Ahh!

Ryan laughs.

TJ- What'd you do that for?!

Ryan- What are you doing staring off into space like that?

TJ- Um, you know (Y/N)?

Ryan- The lacrosse girl?

TJ- Yeah. She's changing in that room. I'm waiting for her to come out.

Ryan- Oh.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I get changed out of my shirt and pull out TJ's towel and dry myself off before I change into TJ's black T-Shirt. Then dry my hair out with the towel, brush my hair, and as I come out I put it around me cause I'm cold.
I see this boy standing next to TJ.

(This is TJ's T-Shirt that he gave me to wear.)

(Y/N)- Hey, who's this?

Ryan- Oh, hi. I'm Ryan. You must be (Y/N).

(Y/N)- Yeah.

Ryan- TJ just can't stop talking about you.

TJ smacks Ryan on the back of the head.

TJ- Too much info Ryan.

Ryan- Sorry.

I giggle.

(Y/N)- It's ok. All good things I hope.

Ryan- Yeah.

(Y/N)- Can you still make it to my game? There's gonna be a lot of action.

TJ- Yeah. Definitely can.

(Y/N)- TJ, if you can't make it then you can tell me. I won't be mad. I understand.

TJ- No, no, I can make it. I promise. I've just never watched a lacrosse game before.

(Y/N)- Oh, I'll explain it. It's like soccer, hockey, and rugby combined.

TJ- I'm sorry, what? I'm confused.

(Y/N)- Ok. So, we have lacrosse sticks that we use to shoot the ball into the goal. We also have pads and helmets to keep ourselves protected from the physical contact. We tackle people to get the ball and get past people. Don't worry you'll figure it out.

TJ- Oh good.

(Y/N)- I'm number 15 by the way.

TJ- Ok, we gotta go. Our next practice is starting.

(Y/N)- Alright. Have fun Captain.

TJ- You too.

TJ goes off to the swim team and starts directing practice and I sit and watch.
After practice is over I go and see him.

(Y/N)- TJ! I gotta go. See you at the game!

TJ- Ok! Bye!

I leave to go to the rest of my classes.