Prolouge

In this book, the chipmunks and chipettes are humans.
I know that it sounds weird but it's basically the same, they are just normal humans. Thought it would be fun with a mix.
The Chipmunks are still brothers, have the same signature colors and the same personalities and the counterparts are the same.
The chipmunks are 17 years old and Simon is oldest, then Alvin and last Theodore.
The chipettes are 16, but they are born in the same year, but the chipmunks are born in January and the chipettes in December, so the boys are a bit older but they still go in the same grade, you get it.

They all know eachother, but not like a sibling kinda way, they all have their crushes.

I will now describe the characters as humans:

Alvin: The "badboy" who always gets into trouble. He comes late to classes, gets all the girls and hates school. He always wears his big sweater with an A on it and adidas sweatpants.
He is always working out in the gym and has abs.
He has a small crush on Brittany, but will never admit it to anyone, because of his reputation of never being in love and because of his hate/love relationship with her.

Simon: The nerd who always wears his long
sleeved blue shirt. He is the boy that always knows everything and hates being wrong. He is the leader of the chess club, has the highest grades in the school.
He doesn't like exercise but do go on runs everyday, just to concentrate better in school.
He has an intense crush on Jeanette but are too shy to tell Alvin or Theodore, even though he gives her some hints, he always gets too embarrassed.

Theodore: Basically the same, cute and funny. The nice one who everybody thinks is cute.
He is the chubby one, but also pretty handsome.
He always wears green and takes cooking classes with Eleanor. He and Eleanor is dating and has an open relationship since two years back.

Brittany: The brat of the school, gets all the boys and wears a lot of makeup. Always party and even drink sometimes. She has a curvy body and long blonde hair.
She is the leader of the cheerleading squad and also goes to the gym, mostly to take selfies and work on her butt.
And she also has a boyfriend, who aren't Alvin. Draaaama.

His name is Zac, he is just as old as Alvin and also works out a lot. Every girl has a crush on him, just as they do with Alvin lol.
He is tall, has black curly hair and are always the mean guy who bullies others.
You can always see him with Brittany, making out or holding hands, but recently she has also been spotted with another boy.

Jeanette: the nerdy girl who loves sticking her nose in a book. She has a crush on Simon and also won't admit it. She is shy and doesn't have a lot of friends except her sisters and maybe one or two more.
She is slender and pale, and has dark hair and freckles.

Eleanor:
Dating Theodore, and they are in a long term relationship. The chubby girl who plays sports. She is always smiling and always takes care of her closest friends.
They haven't really gotten very fast in their relationship, but they are always kissing and hugging eachother.