Velvet and Coco (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Coco:Do you like what you see (Y/N)?

(Y/N):W-What are you d-doing dressed like t-that?

Coco:Velvet is in her heat cycle and needs help and I wanted to take the opportunity

(Y/N):W-Well, we can take it eas....

I could not finish talking as Coco and Velvet threw me on the bed.

(Y/N):Or maybe not

Velvet stood in front of me and began to kiss me passionately, I could feel Coco taking my member out of my pants and starting to massage,this made me moan in the kiss and Velvet took the opportunity to put his tongue and make it more passionate.

Coco:maybe this can help

I saw Coco take off her bra and reveal her breasts, she used them to massage my member making me more excited.Velvet stopped kissing me and timidly put her femininity in front of me.

Velvet:C-Can y-you lick it? please

I gladly accepted the offer, I could not say no to that face, I used my tongue to lick Velvet's femininity and she gave a moan of pleasure.

Velvet:T-That feels g-good (Y/N), I-I want more!!

She put her hands on my head and made me insert my tongue more deeper

Velvet:T-That's what I wanted, God, your tongue is fantastic, I want to feel your member inside me!!

I guess the heat cycle changes the attitude of the Faunus since this Velvet does not look like the Velvet before.After a while I felt like my end was coming, before that happened, Coco stopped massaging my member, Velvet got up from me and got on top of my member

Coco:it's better that Velvet go first, she was the one who wanted this 

Definitely, it's something that changes your attitude.Coco grabbed Velvet's waist and slowly lowered it over my member, Velvet let out a moan of pleasure and quickly started bouncing on my member.

(Y/N):it feels so good inside you Velvet!!

Velvet:Y-Yes,Yes,Yes,harder (Y/N),I always wanted to do this with you!!

Coco:It seems that you are enjoying it a lot, Velvet

Velvet:you can not imagine, Coco!!

After a couple of lashes, I felt like my end was coming

(Y/N):V-Velvet I'm g-gonna cum!!

Velvet:I-Inside,I want all your seed inside of me!!

I release all my load inside Velvet, she gave me one last kiss and got off of me so that Coco gets on my member.

(Y/N):You can wait a bit, Coco, I'm not ready for the second round yet

He grabbed my tail and began to massage it, my tail was no longer a weak point for me, but if someone massaged it makes me aroused a lot.

Coco:I'm sorry honey but I want your member inside of me right now, I see your friend is already prepared

(Y/N):I think I'm ready, can you let go of my tail now?

Coco:Okay, but I already know your weak point

Those words did not give me much confidence.Coco low on my member and let out a small moan of pain.

Coco:I-I'm sorry, it's m-my first time, b-be gentle

She started bouncing on my member, and then she increased her speed.

Coco:O-oh my god,you were r-right Velvet, t-this is the best.....FUCK ME HARDER (Y/N)!! 

I increase the speed of my lashes causing Coco to release more moans of pleasure.

(Y/N):that's how you like to be fucked!!

Coco:Yes,Yes,Yes,fuck me,fuck me like there's no tomorrow!!!

It felt so good inside Coco but I felt like my end was coming.

(Y/N):C-Coco I'm gonna...

Coco:Y-YES,UGH,RELEASE IT IN ME (Y/N).....AAAAHHHH!!!

She wrapped her legs around my waist and then released inside of her, we parted and she came to my side and snuggled close to me just like Velvet did.

Velvet:thanks for helping me with my heat (Y / N), it was the best

Coco:It was the best thing I could feel in my whole life, you're a professional in this

Velvet,Coco:we love you (Y/N)

(Y/N):and I love them both too........and I already knew that you cut the cable of the TV,Coco

Coco:I needed a good excuse to have you here

Autor Note:and this is the last chapter of Lemon for now, I know that some girls were missing but do not worry, it will be done in a future chapter, the next chapter will be about the tournament of parents and children.With that said, see you next time.