Chapter One

3rd Person P.O.V.

Another year.

Another album.

Another MV.

Less lines.

Less recognition.

Less attention.

More haters.

Lee Minji sighed, as she walked out of BigHit Entertainment. Minji, or JiJi, didn't bother with a mask. No one cared about her. No one should.

She walked her way back to the dorm, since BTS forgot about her, again. JiJi brushed the side of her face with the arms of her sunglasses, placing them on and walked off.

JiJi opened the door to the dorm and walked in. No one bothered with greeting her, as she walked her way to her room. She opened the door to her room.

"Appa. Eomma. I wanted you to be proud of me. But there's no point, if I'm nothing. Right?" JiJi looked at a beautifully framed image of her parents, carefully placed on her bedside table.

JiJi lied down on her purple sheerts, and looked at the ceiling, "There's no point of me practising. I won't be seen, anyway." JiJi was procrastinating, deciding whether to remove her makeup now, or later. She decided on the latter.

Jungkook suddenly opened the door. "Can you please knock?" JiJi rolled her eyes, after repeating that sentence over and over, up to the point where she could've just used those breaths to make a whole new song.

"That doesn't matter, Minji noona. We're making a new VLive on us reacting to DNA." Jungkook happily jumped. The bunny looking boy had pretty much been the centre of attention in DNA. JiJi sighed and got off her bed.

"Same old, same old." JiJi muttered, walking towards the lounge room with Jungkook.

"Hey JiJi. Sorry about leaving you at BigHit." Jin bowed.

"Whatever." JiJi sat down on the couch.

"Let's do the reaction video to DNA!" Jungkook and Taehyung jumped.

*time skip*

"Let's look at the comments." Namjoon scrolled though.

"AHHHH I WATCHED THIS 7 TIMES FOCUSING ON EACH MEMBER EVERY TIME!"

JiJi had an emotionless face. She was used to being ignored.

"Why didn't JiJi unnie sing in this?" Hoseok looked at JiJi.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"JiJi unnie hasn't sung in a while. Is she ok?"
"Why would you fucking care? She's a slut that should-" Yoongi stopped reading.

"Meh." JiJi walked off, back into her room.

"YAH! BANGTAN! WHY DOES SHE HAVE NO LINES?!" A VLive comment popped up.

"Yes! She finally left!" Another comment popped up.

JiJi sat at her desk. It wasn't unusual for these nasty comments to pop up. It was a normal part of her somewhat basic life. BTS continued the VLive, not even noticing she had left.

JiJi pulled out four black notebooks. Three already filled with lyrics and one that was blank. She placed all four in a duffle bag.

"Where did JiJi go?" Jimin voice had been heard.

"HEY JIJI! REMEMBER, TOMORROW IS PAYDAY!" Jin shouted.

"Payday..." JiJi whispered.

"Tomorrow... might just be...my last..."

_________________________

A/N

I hope you enjoyed it! ❤