I Hate You!

A/N : Is this me or I not feeling motivate....Fuh, let's continue~! Lot of problems to be solved.

==========================

Hoseok's POV

"Hoseok, tomorrow's holiday. What are we going to do?" Jimin asked as we walking through the hallways. I hummed,"Mhm....What about you?"

"Me? Playing games with Ta-- I mean with my phone!" He panicked, Hm? What's with him,"Well, I probably went outside, walking or buying something," I shook it off,"If you're buying sweets, don't forget buy it for me too," Jimin grinned playfully,"Yeah yeah," I chuckled.

-

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

Finally it's over, I need to find Jimin--

"Oof!" I bumped to someone, I said sorry and looked up, Oh no....

"Hey, hey, hey, watch where you're going you asshole!" One of 'her' gang scoffed. I bowed down,"sorry...."

"What was that! Say louder!" I bit my lips, when I was about to said again, they punch me in the stomach,"That's what you get not obeying us," They laughed.

They starting to kicked me,"*Whistle*" but we stopped when we heard a whistle.

"My, my, look what we have here. A bunch ass of troublesome," someone said with lazy tone,"C'mon continue," he said.

They hesitated at first,"But, as consequence you won't mind right trading with your blood, right?"This time he said in dark tone. The bullies trembled in fear and ran away.

I stood up and bowed to him,"Thank you Vice Yoongi,"

"No need to kid, they the one who at fault," he said,"Anyway," I flinched.

"Is Jungkook okay?" Eh? "A-ah, I don't know but last time I saw him he's alright," I answered,"Thank you...You may go," he commanded and walked away.

Why is he talking about Jungkook? Maybe it's because they both are vampires? I shook my repeatedly and went to my room.

-

After quick bath, I saw that Jimin isn't here Where is he playing at...I shook it off and walked out.

Ahh, fresh air.

*Growl...*

And hungry stomach, maybe I should buy some desserts.

I went back to the desserts shop back then, and bought some. This should be enough. It's 07.06 PM, Time sure fast. I'm walking through the streets, but I felt uncomfortable. All around me are crowded, maybe I just overreacting.

I kept walking, wanting to go home quickly. I stopped when I heard a familiar voice, it leads me to dark alley. Geh, déjàvu. I quickly shrugged it off and kept walking, but this voice....is so familiar. I turned my way to the alley, little peek won't be hurt.

I quietly went to the alley and peeked around the corner. I can saw it because I had good 'visions'. I squinted my eyes and found a bunch of thugs. Are they drugs dealing?

I snapped out of my mind when I heard the voice again,"So you got the deal?" I could hear everything what they said,"Sure, who do you I am?" One of the scoffed,"Say that to someone who almost caught by cops," The familiar voice said.

"Ugh, now you get what you want we leaving. You don't want your 'brother' will scold you right, Jungkook," I gasped and closed my mouth immediately. Suddenly I heard footsteps, looks like the thugs leaving as I saw them.

I sighed in relief, I should go home but when I was about to go home I felt a pulled by the collar making me chocked,"Akh!" I was about to turned around.

"You heard everything right?" The dark voice whispered to my ears. Jungkook...I turned around,"N-no, it just a coincidence," I shook my head. At first he stared at me in disbelief while I'm sweating all over.

Suddenly he pulled me by my wrist,"Yah! Jungkook what the hell are you doing?!" I yelled as I trying to let go from his grip but he kept pulling me harshly.

-

He lead me to hotel's room and harshly threw me off. I hissed,"Yah! What the hell is wrong with you?!" But he just ignored me. As I about to yelled at him again.

"Speak, I'll eat you," he said firmly making me flinched and quiet. He came closer and squat down to my level. I flinched when he got closed, tears starting to fell I even scared to face him.

He pulled my chin,"Eat it," he commanded me as he pulled a bag of powder,"W-what?! There's no way I'm going to eat that...!" I said but he just glared at me. He's eyes were red, don't tell me he didn't realize all of this.

"Jungkook! Pulled yourself!" I shook him but he slapped my hands away,"Jungkook you know is already gone!" He said firmly,"Now, open your fucking mouth!" He yelled at me.

He forcefully opened my mouth, I starting to cry and scared. Ugh!

*Slap!*

"Jungkook! I HATE YOU!!!" I shouted without realization and ran away, leaving Jungkook alone.

-

I cried along the way and quickly to my room. Good thing Jimin isn't there, I quickly lay down to my bed,

Not only once but twice..

I am so foolish for being fooled twice...

=======================
A/N : There you go~! Jungkook for lord of god, get a grip man!

By the way, I'm thinking of making another fanfic about Tsundere!Taehyung and Normal!Hoseok but he playing hard to get but not outrageous. I will make it if I finished this fanfic or I just fuck off (but still updating and in exchange there will tons of works lol) everything and made it....