Chapter 22

WARNING ⚠⚠⚠⚠
Some scenes may be sensitive to you. This involves suicidal thoughts and you might be triggered.

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

JISOOS (Y/N) WHY DID YOU GET INTO SO MUCH TROUBLE!?" Jin kept nagging me as soon as they took me away from exo and I assure you that what happened back in japan didnt end very well and they just popped out of the scene when we were trying to calm down chen.

Jin didnt stop nagging me the whole trip and my ears hurts as hell.

———-

I sighed for the 15th time in five minutes. Again. I was left in the hotel room because the boys needed to attend several interviews here in America.

I've heard that it was a lot. Even Ellen invited them over again. Well, they're seven super famous guys and they've broke a lot of records so I'm proud of them so much.

But now, I hate them.

"WHY DO I ALWAYS GET LOCKED UP" I whined and kicked my feet around. I'm sitting on the couch right now, watching some TV.

I flicked through the channels and came across a horror movie playing.

"This is my home when I was a little girl" The old woman said from the movie.

I curled up into a ball, a thick blanket is wrapped around me while I eat popcorn.

This movie is great not until there's a fucking creepy hand appeared.

"Open the red door" a voice came out of nowhere in the movie.

"Jisoos" my breathe hitched and my hands started shaking when the movie was reaching the climax.

Then a black kind of thing with creepy hands showed up, dragging a teenager away to be tortured.

"SANTA FUCKING CHRISTMAS" I screamed and covered myself with the blanket.

Watching a movie alone in a creepy hotel room is a bad idea.

I was wrong. This movie is scary, it's even scarier if the ghosts speak in an entirely different language.

I furiously closed my eyes, still hearing the horrific sounds from the TV. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my shoulder

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed my heart out and then removed the blanket away from me.

"AHhhhhhhh!!"

"AHHHHHH!!!"

"AHHHHHH!!!"

"AHHH-----ah...??? Sejin?" I paused and looked at Sejin in disbelief who was also screaming with me.

"WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?!" he asked. I flinched at his tone.

"I don't know. Watcha doing here anyway Sej? I thought you should be with the boys" I said, and quickly turned to another channel so that I can't hear the creepy sounds anymore.

"I came to check up on you and probably get a snack too" he said lamely and went to the fridge.

As sejin was busy eating, I turned my attention to the television. It was on the news channel

"I'm gonna use the bathroom" Sejin quickly made his way to the bathroom leaving me alone again.

"Tch I'm getting bored of this channel" When I was about to turn to another channel, my face was soon on the screen.

Oh look I'm famous.

"Hit kopop group BTS was seen with a girl. Here are some pictures at the airport when the boys traveled to Japan for their fanmeet. Some fans even said that this is the same girl they saw in their concert in Japan." The woman in a formal attire said as the pictures pop out on screen.