By fidgeting with the file he reached  office door he looked at manager standing outside the CEO cabin he was talking to him to hand an important file to CEO "sir! I need to submit this file to CEO."

manager gave him a good smile which is first time for arthit to see someone giving him a nice smile after his joining he smile back and his manger was telling  him "Oh! Okay , but you can call me p'jane no need to call sir."

Arthit got another sweet thing their, finally arthit thought their are some people who can smile and be gentle in this company he replied him "Thank you, p'jane, can I go in?"

Jane gave a polite smile "you can"  pushing the galss door handle he welcome arthit to go in

He gave a bowing head to Jane and  walked in he was anxious to greet CEO it's his first meeting he remember seeing him in lobby yesterday remainding his CEO good looks he scold himself for his wild thoughts again he was preserving himself to greet him properly making his voice confident with a smiling face he was standing at the door enterance the room was big as his house and he can see kongpob writting something on paper he was struggling to get his attention so he  whish him "good morning sir!"

Kongpob head was down to table he was so involve in reading a document and underlining some points with a pen between his fingers he thought and thought about arthit finally he decide to take time to keep himself busy he was doing his work reading the pending documents which are waiting for his signature

Hearing a voice kongpob raise his head and he couldn't blink anymore his mouth was slightly left a gap as he gasped in shock it was arthit standing infront of him he didn't expect him to see In his room in a very close moment he was so surprised even words are not coming out of his mouth he keep looking at arthit without blinking his eyes those are literally killing him

Arthit stood in silence he was feeling anxious as his CEO was not responding, he was looking at Kongpob black orbs eyes they are penetrating him like yesterday and as of now arthit wondered about yesterday how he fumble to sit properly in his chair now he was feeling difficult to stand Infront of him his knees are giving up he reserve his body posture staright Calling for the second time "Sir!"

Hearing the voice again kongpob came back from his trans state to his senses "good morning, take a seat" his lips murmured in low voice

Arthit eyebrows schruched at his CEO late reply he throw all his doubts to aside he walk in to working table, he took his seat squating in a chair opposite to kongpob and handed the grey file he was carrying in his hands "I am here to submit data on production department"

Arthit spoke to him the purpose of his visit but Kongpob was speaking directly looking at his eyes "Your name is arthit rojanapat right!"

Hearing his name from CEO Arthit felt a bit out of place he remember he didn't introduce to him how did he know my name?    "Yes-s sir! But-t how.."

Kongpob clicked his tounge saying "oh! come on, you are working here, how come I don't know." He throw his shoulders saying"ofcourse it's mandatory to know my employer"

Arthit nodd his head thinking his CEO is very considerate towards his emolyee, he felt his heart at ease as their conversation went cool his fear was reduced 

Kongpob was flipping through file he called Arthit name once again "Arthit!"

Arthit felt like he heard a different tone of Calling his name and for the first time he felt someone was Calling him sweet he was looking at kongpob facial expression in reading the file and he find his CEO eyes were twiching, sometimes frowning, and some times scrunching, he thought his CEO will scold him when he heard his name again he was on alert he replied hiding his fear of mistakes in file "Yes sir!"