Chance

Next day to begin a new relationship, kongpob was excited, he was waiting for a chance to meet his love at first sight, last night he could not sleep thinking all about the young fair man he has seen on yesterday morning it was just a sight but he feel like he was dying to have another look he was desparate to keep looking at him for a long time he thinks his eyes are doing some magic which is attracting him craving to see him more and more his eyes are defnitely doing a magic in an instant his eyes are  locking mine.

Sitting in his chair he was sorting his thoughts as they were going  deeply he was  searching for ways how to talk? Shall I ask him directly for a date? No, no what if he misjudge me.

Outside of CEO cabin in manufacturing and data management department arthit was struggling to work with his senior

His manager was  commanding to his employee to work fast  "how long will you take  arthit?"

A

rthit was getting irritated at his manager park nagging him he answer him hiding his frustration  "Sir its 50 pages I cannot type it at a time, I still need another 30 minutes."

Hearing a slight irritation in his voice he walked to arthit desk and bended over to the arthit shoulder as if he was looking at screen he whispering in arthit ear "make it fast!"

From corner of his eyes he can see his senior park was coming to his direction his fingers paused to type he felt park was leaning on him unnecessarily  he stop his fingers typing and swiftly move  his face away from his senior whispering mouth he answer him "sir, I am doing"

He was annoyed with his senior abuse, park was targeting only arthit giving him over work and nagging, mishandling.

Typing all the way sitting in one position arthit body was sore he kept massaging his shoulders ah! My back and shoulders are hurting! Why this manager was bullying me?  Feeling a sore in his muscles he pressed his limbs with fingers giving  a quick pressing to his arms and shoulders as he sat for hours in same position he bones cracked he sighed as he stride pass his colleagues, he went to park taking his file

"Sir here is the file?"

Looking to the grey file he gave arrogant looks taking the document roughly from arthit hand scribbled his signature  "hand it for final submission to CEO"

Arthit brows frown at his manager for not checking the file he type for five hours straight and he was a new joining he felt it was absurd for new employee meeting an CEO "Sir, don't you check for once before I submit to CEO?"

In next moment arthit jerking taking a step back as the file came dancing on the table , Park threw the file on the table harshly if not for the file being clipped and filed properly arthit's hard work word will be flying in air

Throwing his hardwork on desk harshly he sneered at arthit  "do as I say!!!"

Arthit felt bad this is not what he excepted he thought of only happy moments to work in office and these happenings were making him feel bitter, it was all he do was suffering he couldn't understand why park was treating him different from others he was being totally fine with his co-workers he felt bad he couldn't help but to reluctantly took the grey file from desk  nodding his head he was thinking nervously  what if their are mistakes, its not a copy-paste file that man made me type 50 pages, he did not even look at it, what if sir scolds me, I am sure their will be mistakes, What to do?