Decisions

Upon arrival at the 'cell' Ryan locked eyes with (Y/N). Running to the bars his hands tangled around them.

Reaching out for her. Evan unlocked the door, welcoming (Y/N) to enter. Closing it behind her he waved goodbye.

Once away from hearing distance Ryan spoke "He didn't hurt you did he?"

"I'm fine. I promise. However, whatever you do don't call me (Y/N). They know me as Rachel."

The guys nodded. Jon continued to watch Evan's retreating figure. "Jon is something the matter?"

"Oh um (Y- I mean Rachel no I'm fine. It's just that with them around I just feel safe. As if we know these people."

Marcel looked at (Y/N). "Rachel what happened when they took you?"

Out of their little group he was the most broken one. His girlfriend sacrificed herself for his safety.

(Y/N) couldn't lie to him. Marcel needed people to protect and look after him properly.

"He said that... once we're out of this cell we can become a part of their group."

Everyone stayed silent. The new information circling their brain.

"However, I've already decided I'm not staying. My brother is out there and I need to find him. If you guys want to stay here in safety you're more than welcomed too."

Small tears were going down her face, as regret washed over her. She could've been selfish and hidden the truth from them.

But she didn't. As much as she didn't want to be alone again or loose Ryan she couldn't keep their lives in danger.

Her grip tightening upon Ryan's hand. Afraid it'll be the last time she felt his contact. His warmth against her own.

He looked at her. His eyes overflowing with determination. "No matter what I'm coming with you. I'll never leave you, even if you hate me for it. I promise."

Jon and Marcel looked at each other. Nodding in agreement to their own decisions.

"We want to stay here. As much as we wanna find Bryce we want a little break."

"That's alright you guys. When we find Bryce we'll bring him here."

The group fell silent. Appreciating their company for what would soon be the last time.

Slowly fatigue took over them. Their figures getting comfortable falling asleep.

(Y/N) laid comfortably inside of Ryan's strong hands.