Hearing her saying orphan with a crumbled look, pulled his heart like the times when Rudra got injured.

So she must have been adopted by Saahil's parents and now after their death she's still looking after Saahil.

Only one thought came to his mind..

The girl who knows the value of family and still looking after Saahil, doing jobs to make Saahil's future secure will never breaks his family nor his brothers apart. Not that he will let anyone do that.

That's why he said,

“It still has to be you, Annika"

Because if not for her, he wouldn't contemplate on asking anyone blindly because who knows what they will do after being married to an Oberoi.

Miracle of miracles, she agreed to marry him even knowing that it's not out of love, Shivaay grudgingly admitted that there was somewhere in him, only somewhere respected her.

Why she's doing so much for him..?

Granted, she got along well with his family but no one will do this much to any stranger.

Shivaay knew she's not a gold digger nor any plan to fool him because he had witnessed how she stood up against him and even refused to take money even when he destroyed her home.

Then why..?

Why she's doing this much for him..?

Shivaay vowed to protect her and keep her happy and to never hurt her in anyway because it's the least he could do for her, after all she's marrying into a loveless marriage just because he asked her help.

Tia's mom was nowhere to be found nor her family members. To think the guy who acted as a brother was Dushyant had made him feel foolish for not realizing everything sooner.

He could see his family smiling and his brothers making some drama when they sat on the altar to begin their rituals. He had told his family members that the bride's family tradition to keep the veil on and the pandit ji started the mantras.

He looked around the guests and found Soumya. He was glad to find Soumya near Rudra. He knew they were fighting over something and usually they were always behaved like attached to hips but for few months, Soumya had stopped coming to their home and he got worried.

She was really a very nice girl, the only nice girl in Rudra's life. When Rudra introduced her for the first time, he was wary at first but then warmed up to her bubbly character.

She was really a mature girl and looked after Rudra genuinely. So it was a relief to see them getting past their fighting and he was glad she came to his marriage.

Shivaay did feel strangely smug looking at Daksh in one of the seats.

Well... Anikka would be his anyway..

And finally when he put that mangalsutra around her neck, Shivaay brushed his fingers of the neck he had sucked and bit on..

His fingers trembled a bit when his ego all but purred with possessiveness knowing that this neck doesn't have to be bitten off to show anyone that she belonged to him because she will have his Mangalsutra around her neck to show the world she's his. Not that he's not going to stop biting or licking that delectable neck.

Shivaay vowed to be a good husband when they finished all the rituals and got blessings from his family members. He ordered the guards to usher the media and guests towards food and told them to make all of them leave quickly because h knew there won't be much time before they took the veil off.

He wanted to tell his family before the media knows about anything. He breathed in relief when everyone left them to give privacy with a plate of food.

Shivaay was glad that his family members were busy dealing with guests. Shivaay grabbed her trembling hands to calm her, reassure her that he was here when they all came to mansion. The veil was taken off finally and his mother was the one started the drama.