It's Time To Smile

(Chloe's POV)

"Beca wake up! We'll miss the flight!"

Beca groaned as she woke up, slowly stretching to try and wake herself up a bit. Today is Beca's eviction day, but we're not calling it that, because it'll bring back memories that she won't want to remember. So instead, it's moving day. She's coming to live with me, and I honestly couldn't be happier.

We rolled up the sleeping bags that we slept in last night and went to brush our teeth before putting away the toothbrushes. Everything was packed, and we were literally ready to go.

"Are you ready?" I say to Beca, who looked a bit unsettled.

"I'm not sure," she said, trying to wipe a tear that fell down her face without me noticing.

"What is it?" I ask.

"This place is amazing. I wish you could have stayed and I wouldn't have got kicked out." she said, starting to cry more.

"Beca! I thought you were wanting to come to live with me. Are you not happy with the changes?" I say, starting to panic a little.

"No no I am, I would love to come and live with you, it's just sad that this place won't be ours anymore. We made so many amazing memories here that I will never forget, and it makes me sad that it won't ever be like this again. But it'll be alright, we can make more memories together at your house" Beca said.

"Well Becs, it's not just my house anymore, it's our house." I said to her, giving her a tight hug.

"Our house...wow that sounds great."

*****

We arrive at the airport about 30 minutes later. We check in and put our suitcases down on the big conveyor belt, so that they could go along to the plane. After that we went to find some sort of food to keep us going, seeing as we had about an hour until we had to board the plane.

After grabbing some food, we sat down on the seats and had a chat.

"What's the food like there?" Beca asked.

"It's different, but trust me it's nice. They still have some restaurants like they do here, and you're in luck because there is a Taco Bell, but some things are a lot different. But don't worry, you'll get used to it" I replied.

I was trying to think of some other stuff to tell her about her new home, but there was an announcement on the tannoy explaining that we had to go to our plane. I was excited to go home and see my mom and dad, and bring Beca to experience her new life, but I don't think she was as happy. She kept looking and the floor, and as I took her hand to walk to the plane, I felt it shaking like a leaf and it broke my heart.

"Beca, what's going on?" I ask her.

She shook her head. "Nothing, I'm fine."

I hugged her gently and kissed her on the head. "It's okay, everything's going to be just fine."

(Beca's POV)

We were walking to our plane when I suddenly felt really sad. I honestly don't know why, but I began to shake, and it didn't hit me why it was happening, until I got on the plane. We sat down in our seats and Chloe began to get out her magazines and our drinks. I took my drink from her and sat in silence. Chloe seemed nervous. She didn't know why I was shaky, and when I got on the plane I realised why she didn't know. I had always kept my feelings inside, and now I'm beginning to open up to Chloe, she needs to know this. I gently tap her on the shoulder.

"Chloe?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I tell you something?"