Pixie and Perry

Twig woke up excited the next morning because she was going to pick up her new friends Pixie and Perry. Perry has royal blue hair, periwinkle skin, and hazel eyes. She wears a black hoodie and blue ripped jeans. Pixie has deep red hair, light purple skin, bright pink eyes, and blue nose. She wears a black and white striped shirt and navy blue leggings with a pink flower in her hair.

Branch: hey sis you awake yet.

Twig: yep. I sure am.

Branch: someone is in a good mood today.

Twig: of course I am.

Branch: how so ( smirks )

Twig: my 2 friends are coming today.

Branch: really more friends 😏.

Twig: yeah. Why ?

Branch: no reason.

Twig: ok.

Branch: I'm just proud of you for having more Trolls coming to troll village.

Twig: thanks. Well I'm going to go pick them up.

Branch: Alright stay safe ok ?

Twig: ok I will ?

Branch: I love you.

Twig: I love you too.

Twig left to go pick up her friends. It started raining a little at first but Now it just got a lot worse.

Twig: ugh how are Pixie and Perry gonna get here in this weather. With how hard it's raining they might catch a cold. AACHOO. OH GREAT JUST WHAT I NEEDED.

Then Zues's bus came and he dropped off pixie and Perry.

Pixie: REALLY !?! YOUR JUST GOING TO LEAVE US HERE WHERE IT'S RAINING.

Perry: I honestly don't care. I like the rain.

Pixie: WELL I DON'T !

Perry: Honestly pixie it's rain.

Pixie: You can catch a cold like this.

Perry: honestly I'm fine.

Pixie: yeah because you have a hoodie on.

Twig: PIXIE, PERRY !

Perry: TWIG !

Pixie: TWIG !

All 3 girls form a group hug.

Perry: so how have you been.

Twig: I've been great.

Pixie: your starting an acapella group I see.

Twig: how did you know ?

Pixie: we were watching you at the Riff Off.

Twig: you guys were there ?!?

Perry: we wouldn't miss it for the world.

Twig: thanks gu:-ACHOO !

Perry: uh oh.

Pixie: I TOLD YOU SOMEONE COULD CATCH A COLD ! WE NEED TO GET SOMEWHERE WARM !

Perry: On it !

Twig used her magic to transport the girls to the pods they were going to live in.

Perry: cool my pod is black !!

Pixie: mine is pink !!

Twig: Alright girls get seddled in I'm going home.

Pixie: ok bye Twig and thank you.

Perry: Bye Twig and rest up will you.

Twig: I will guys and your welcome.

Twig transported herself back to the bunker while pixie and Perry started settling in.

Twig: ugh I suddenly don't feel good. I should lie down.

Twig got in her bed and she fell asleep immediately. She just felt so sick.  The next morning Twig woke up feeling like she couldn't get out of bed. She just layed in bed and kept constantly blowing her nose in tissues. Branch woke up and went to get coffee. But when he got his coffee he noticed his sister wasn't there making Breakfast like she usually does. Branch knew this was strange so he went to her room to check on her. When he entered her room he saw her laying in bed sick. He felt really bad for his poor little sister and went over to hug her.

Branch: how are you feeling ?

Twig: really bad.

Branch: how did you get sick in the first place ?

Twig: when I went to go pick up my friends yesterday it was raining.

Branch: why would you stay in the rain little sis ?

Twig: I wanted to help my friends get out of the rain.

Branch: oh sis. Hey you want me to sleep in here with you so you get warmer.

Twig: ( nods )

Branch: alright scoot over.

Twig snuggled up with her brother and she just rested there with him. Branch just smiled at his sister as she started dozing off. Then eventually they both fell asleep.

Now everyone Perry and Pixie don't belong to me. Perry belongs to  IzzyDaTroll. Pixie belongs to LML4life. They are both very good friends of mine and I suggest following them if your not following them. Bye guys. See you in the next chapter.