New Beginnings and Sudden Endings

Start from the beginning

So he decided he would stay the night. Mostly for practical purposes. He layed down opposite her on the bed. He made certain he stayed at an appropriate distance away to give her space, while he stayed close enough to her to seem friendly. He also made sure to place a garbage can by the bed, in case she got sick.

It felt like he had just closed his eyes when he felt himself drift off into sleep.

Christmas Day

4:17 a.m.

"Hey," he heard someone whisper. "Hey."

With a small groan, he opened his eyes to find his new girlfriend looking at him with slightly slitted eyes.

"Hi?" he responded. His voice was a little thick with sleep.

"Did you bring me back here?" she mumbled.

"Yeah," he answered. She sounded a little better. Her speech was clearer, but she still seemed bubblier than usual.

"You're so sweet."

"Thank you."

"And hot."

"Um…"

Then suddenly, her lips were on his. This kiss was more urgent, more passionate. He could somehow feel her lust through her lips.

He was surprised, of course. He clumsily tried to match her pace. She broke the kiss and with an arousingly crooked smile, climbed on top of him. She returned to kissing him. She licked his lips and he semi-hesitantly reacted by opening his mouth. She took the opportunity to rush her tongue into his mouth.

He gasped as suddenly he felt cold hands under his shirt and movement of her hips against his.

This was accelerating much faster than he ever anticipated.

His body welcomed the touching, even if he was still mentally catching up. It became harder, to catch up that is, when she stripped off her hoodie and shirt to reveal her red bra (again). She started to reach behind herself to unhook the accessory, causing Warren's cheeks to burn.

His hormones screamed yes, yes, yes! while his mind said, "Whooooooaaaaaa hold the phone!"

"Whoa!" he said, the rational part of his brain finally making itself known. He placed his hands on her shoulders. "Don't you think this is going a little fast?"

"Nope!" she slurred. "I've wanted to do this for a while."

"Uh," he didn't know what to say to that. "I don't think we should do this while you're… uh

… inebriated."

"You sure?" she asked seductively. She fully unhooked her bra and let it fall from her chest. Warren was a straight male, he couldn't help but notice. She smiled slyly at his reaction and placed one of his hands on her left breast.

Boob, he thought intelligently.

"Yes I'm sure!" he squeaked. As much as his body wanted to get it on, thankfully his mind knew that they rationally were not ready for this activity yet.