chapter 3 (HANG OUT)

Kate's prov

It's been a week now and we have not seen that boy in our college after that . But it still makes me think that why Mr. Will was talking to him so politely I mean I have attended his class for a week now and he is very loud and impatient so why would he talk to him like that, watever why do I care. I have made two friends so far jenny and sue they are really nice and are helpful in everything. Anna on the other hand does not like them much as she is always a bit reserved. Today is sunday and we both decided to have some fun so I am meeting her in about an hour for a movie (amazing spiderman 2) we both like same kind of movies. Now I got up from my bed and walked towards the wardrobe for picking up clothes I decided to go with black tank top and blue shorts but not that short. I let my hair free and looked myself in mirror and got downstairs and ya I don't do make up at all of course I put a little bit of liner if necessary but not anything else. Mom is sitting on the couch I made my way there and sat besides her. She looked up to me " Are you going somewhere? " she asked confused. I totally forgot about telling her " yes mom I told you last night I am going with anna remember..?" I said smiling she looked at me for a minute then said " Okay you can go but drive safe and come back home in time ok" I smiled to that she never upsets me no matter what happens.  I kissed her on the cheek and left . I walked to Anna's house and before I can even knock on the door she opened the door by so much force that there was a loud sound then she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards our car . We both got inside smiling as we are going after a long time to a movie together we both talked about jenny and sue. We pulled up in a parking lot and got out of the car  Anna is holding my hand "well someone is in a good mood " I said smirking she just nodded smirked and I know there is something she is hiding from me I asked her about it but she just kept ignoring my questions so I decided to let it go for sometime.  We both entered the theatre and got seated in our seats.

-----------------------------

The movie is over and It was great. We walked out and got in our car talking about the movie and also arguing about what is to be done next. We finally decided to go to McDonald's. Rest of the day went talking, , laughing and making fun of our school friends