Chapter 43 (This is Stupid!!)

Jake's prov

She is standing in front of me it's killing me that she's not responding,  maybe I went too far too quickly, or it isn't meant to be.....what if she says that she never want me in her life I've risked so much here but all I know is that it will be her decision. I just stayed there on one knee, she can take all the time she needs.

"I......I.....uh....I don't know." She somehow managed to say words out of her mouth but this is something which can't be answered like that.

I remained at my place in the same position but disappointed, confused how to react.

"I mean....okay....ya....no....I...mean..YES" I stood up immediately, a smile made it's way.

"Seriously?" I asked her smiling from ear to ear.

"YES.....but only if you answer me why....?" She crossed her arms across her chest.

"Why..? What you mean, Why....?" I don't know what she is talking about but still I'm smiling continuously.

"You answer me why go out with me you can have many girls drooling over your charm......but why me?" she is curious and damn she's cute.

I laughed which gained me another weird look from her but she's not getting angry she's waiting for my answer
"Because  it's you." I shrugged my shoulders answering her.

"This is stupid." She huffed

"This is not even a reason, you should have a valid reason to date someone"

"Okay. You need a reason I'll give you that, you asked Why.....well because when I looked at you the very first time, it felt different.........kinda cool. You are the most unpredictable, ridiculously cute and adorable person on this planet and you don't even know that. So give me a chance Kate, I'll make sure you won't regret it. " I said that all in one breath, I don't how much she understood.

"Okay." She nodded

"Okay....What...?"

"Okay. I'm going to give you a chance. " A smile formed her lips and she winked at me.

"Seriously.....?" I grinned ear to ear. I couldn't believe she said yes......!

"Yes.....Mr. Jake Walter I would love to go on a date with you. " she confirmed me while nodding. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she slightly punched My shoulder and said....."you know if we're going out with eachother I should have your phone no.."

She raised her brows and I smirked "Oh......now look at you getting all desperate for my no. Come on babe chill...."

"Ya.....Jake i changed my mind you and me....nahh....not gonna happen." She teased me

"Aww....nice try baby." I replied quickly

And that.......there it is...she blushed a little but covered it quickly....and then I thought to myself ...isn't this stupid what she's   doing to me....but this makes me happy and I'll make it work no matter what.

I'll make this the best decision of your life Miss kate. I smiled to myself and then dropped her home safely.