x

now there's too many thoughts going through my brain

phoebe spent a good half hour going through their conversation in her head. it was barely a conversation anyway. she'd never seen zane act like that before and she was confused. she was also hungover which didn't help the situation. he was so angry and hostile. she was oblivious and she just couldn't figure it out.

to any one else it was blatantly obvious what was going on. but phoebe was young and naive, and shit at understanding other peoples emotions.

in truth, zane was mad because he was forced to witness phoebe kiss dom. it made him feel sick to his stomach; it should have been him, he thought. It wasn't fair, but as everyone knows, life isn't fair and this was definitely something that zane hijazi had yet to accept.

phoebe thought that it was possible that she had feelings for zane, but she always was confused when it came to crushes. she wasn't ready for a relationship anyway even if she did like zane. In her mind she wasn't good enough for him. in her eyes she was a burden on him.

and this was the very reason that she avoided him. she didn't talk to him at all and after a fortnight of silent conversations, nothing had changed. so she moved in with her best friend from high school, amelia, whom had just got back to l.a from a tour with a theatre company as their makeup artist. phoebe felt guilty about not saying goodbye, however at the same time she thought it was better that way because if she had said goodbye she wouldn't have been able to leave. how long can you sleep on someone's couch for anyway?

"thank you so much heath" phoebe gushed, putting the last box in his car and heading over to her own small car, which was packed full with even more boxes.

she began the 30 minute car journey to her new shared house, with heath following behind in his car. she was very anxious about the whole moving ordeal, however she was very excited to move in with her old friend, thus moving on from nate completely. she was leaving the whole situation behind her.

anyone else would think that phoebe was doing the wrong thing - that amelia was not the right person to move in with - that phoebe shouldn't have even developed any sort of friendship with  amelia in the first place. but phoebe grew up blind to the toxicity of their friendship.

phoebe had always trusted amelia with everything. they had been inseparable since the 3rd grade, but when phoebe started to make it in the modelling industry ,at the young age of 15, they drifted apart.

in phoebe's eyes, amelia was and always will be a great friend. what she never saw however, was just how toxic of a friend amelia had been during high school. all the secrets that she knew about phoebe didn't help this at all. She used these secrets to her advantage. Phoebe was an easily-led, broken and oblivious girl, who never realised what everyone else did about their "friendship".

She never realised what amelia was truly doing to her. everytime she told phoebe she looked fat in an outfit, she wasn't helping her out or motivating her to lose weight, she was slowly breaking her because phoebe was a fun and easy game to play.

not knowing any of this, phoebe was generally pretty excited to move in with amelia.

"mel!" phoebe screamed running into her arms at their new front door.

"pheebs!" amelia exclaimed, accepting her friendly embrace.

heath was stood awkwardly behind the pair, holding a moving box.

"this is heath," phoebe gestured towards him "he's helping me move in."

"hi. amelia" amelia put her hand out for heath to shake.

"nice to meet you" he greeted politely.

"lets get started!" phoebe exclaimed with a clap of her hands, excitement spilling from her lips.

within 2 hours phoebe had officially moved in with the help of heath. To be honest heath did pretty much all the work whilst phoebe and amelia chatted away.

heath wiped the sweat from his forehead, in which was caused by moving heavy furniture, "i should probably get going. i'll see you around, right?"

"of course! thank you so much heath... for everything." phoebe gave him a goodbye hug and with that he was gone.

i dont know if i like this chapter but at least i gave u a lil backstory

hope u enjoyed my bubs

words: 771

much love :)

(song: i fall apart, post malone)