ix

i don't know what we are

@phoebee

Los Angeles, California

liked by chanteljeffries, ameliangel and 381,918 others
phoebee remember last night? nah me neither 🍾🍷🍸🍻

view all 2000 comments

ph03b33 ily! 💗

phoebeee so gorgeous bb

daviddobrikk 1st being scotts thumbnail and then making out with durte fucking dom. 0-100 real quick lmao 😂

domzeglaitis OUR SEX TAPE LINKED IN BIO! 💥
phoebee you desperate as fuck boi

lizakoshy had so much fun babe! 💞

irrelevantbitch whore

bignik ok I ship this

ameliangel miss u bubs 😘
phoebee ohmygod we have to meet up mel!!! 💗

bjcalvillo what did I say about underage drinking?

irrelevantbitch2 stupid ass hoe

"ugggh" phoebe groaned, her hangover becoming more cruel with each passing second.

she sat up, instantly regretting it because of the nausea that followed it. there were dozens of passed out people scattered around david's living room. phoebe was one of the lucky ones considering she was on a couch instead of unconscious over the toilet or on the floor.

she trudged into the kitchen sleepily to get a bottle of water. there
she saw alex,  apple cider vinegar in hand, and with glasses. she didn't know alex wore glasses.

"oh hey alex" she said, grabbing a bottle of water and sitting on the counter.

"you hungover?" he asked.

"what do you think?" phoebe chuckled.

"im so glad I'm not since everyone looks like they're having so much fun" he gestured to the unconscious party-goers, some were surrounded in their own vomit.

"have you seen zane? knowing him he's probably throwing up right now"

when phoebe tried to remeber the previous night, through the memories of socializing-induced haziness and alcohol-induce giggling, she remembered she hadn't seen zane since the iconic game of spin the bottle was played.

"he went home after the game of spin the bottle." alex paused, clearly in deep thought, "he said he felt sick" alex recalled.

phoebe nodded, proceeding to pick up her keys and bag from the counter.

"thanks, dude." she gave alex a wave before walking out the front door.

she got an uber to zane's.

"honey i'm home" phoebe laughed, waltzing through the front door.

zane was sitting on the couch deep in thought. his hair was messy and prominent eye bags were sat around his caramel eyes, as if they were placed so intentionally just to show that he wasn't in the best of moods.

"someone finally decided to showed up" zane retorted, looking at phoebe but avoiding her eyes.

he didn't want to look at her eyes. those hazel pools of innocence and utter oblivion. he knew he'd forgive her if he did.

"what's got your panties in a twist?" phoebe asked, sitting beside him on the couch.

she placed a hand on his shoulder and looked at the clear exhaustion possessing his features. he placed her hand back on her own lap firmly, still avoiding the chance of his eyes locking with hers.

"nothing" zane grumbled, turning away completely.

phoebe wanted to place her hand on his thigh like he always did to her when she needed consoling or reassurance. she wanted to trace the stitching of his levis jeans ever so gently with her slender fingers and look straight into his eyes. she wanted to hold him in her arms until all of his troubles were out in the open. she wanted to take every one of his troubles and make them disappear. she wanted to whisper sweet nothings in his ear until they fall asleep on the couch, arm in arm.

none of this happened. 

there was nothing she could do. he didn't even want to look at her.

it was over.

"i just don't want to talk to you right now" he sighed, getting up from the couch and heading for his bedroom, slamming the door on the way out.

fuck, phoebe thought to herself.

here I am again, back to my old ways, apologising because the chapter's too fucking short

words: 700

much love :)

(song: don't bother calling, moses sumney)