When he said that, she knew nothing was going to calm her down. Not for a month at least. Maybe even a year. Trying to free herself, she fidgeted a little. Shivaay turned her around, their faces close, their breaths mingling.

Something suddenly seemed to strike her and she pushed him away. Shivaay looked at her in confusion.

"How did you know it was me?" Anika looked at him curiously.

Shivaay smiled. "Glad you asked." After hesitating a little, he stated smugly. "I looked at the guest list. Went around kissing all the young eligible ladies till I didn't find the right one."

"Haww!" Anika looked so horrified, Shivaay burst out laughing.

"Kidding! I didn't know you would think so low of me!"

"You fed me that lie. But you failed. I didn't buy it."

"Your expression said it all." Shivaay shrugged. When Anika only huffed in annoyance, he continued. "I did look at the guest list. Just that I started short listing all those who had the potential of going around and kissing Shivaay Singh Oberoi in the dark."

"Ha ha! Very funny!"

"Okay fine." Shivaay smiled as he caught her arms and pulled her closer. "Shivaay Singh Oberoi is smarter than you expected."

*
When Shivaay walked into Priyanka's room with the intent of understanding how much of a chance did he stand to marry Anika, the air was what confused him.

It took him a few minutes to register that it was the same scent that his mystery kisser wore. Confusion etched his face. It was when Prinku called out his name a few times that his brains started working.

"Prinku, what's the perfume that you use?"

"Bhaiya, you don't need to keep gifting me. On top of that, it's your engagement! I am supposed to gift it to you."

Shivaay smiled. "Prinku, I'll make sure not to gift you but right now, please tell me what is the scent in the room?"

"Bhaiya, it's the new perfume! The one that our company is about to launch soon!"

Gears had already started clicking into place. "So that means nobody in the world can have this, right?"

"Obviously!" Prinku looked at him in confusion.

"Did anybody use it?" Shivaay smiled. He knew the answer.

"Nobody did." Prinku frowned. She didn't remember anybody using it.

Shivaay's face immediately fell. There were two problems. One, chances of Anika being the mystery kisser lessened. Two, Oberoi Industries' latest unannounced products had been leaked.

"Haan Bhaiya!" Prinku's face brightened.

"When I was getting ready, Anika was around. She complimented it!" Prinku smiled, proud of her sharp memory. She giggled when she remembered how she had sprayed a bit of it on Anika who only looked at Priyanka in shock.

The transformation in her Shivaay Bhaiya's expressions was a golden one. The bright smile that took over the confused soul was so contagious, Prinku grinned as well. She would have been happier if she knew that within a few hours, her best friend would turn her future Bhabhi.