Chapter 7:Curious & Kind

//Heine Wittgenstein's POV//

"Licht! I told you to knock many times didn't i!?" Bruno scolded him. "Why not were brothers" Licht said while playing with his hair. 'Right.. i remembered this. Licht is next..'

Licht asked me if i already finish interviewing Bruno. I answered it by nodding my head. "Eh!?". Bruno was really disappointed. But i must give them all an equal attention or else i am not sure what to do. "Please meet me at the main room at 4" I reminded to Bruno.

" 'Kay! Im going to borrow him for a while~" Licht said as he came closer to me. "But i'm not done yet!". "Lets run away!" Licht said as he picked me up Bride-Style before running away. "Master!" Bruno yelled as Licht keep running away happily. '..This is Illegal....'

After a few minutes of carrying me like a bride. We finally reached his room. He finally let me go. 'I feel like im going to....' i thought while kneeling at the floor dramatically.

"Hey everyone! I brought him here!" He said happily before entering his room. I followed him and saw 3 females. "Everyone?" I said as my right eye twiched. 'Playboy...'

"Kyaa! Is this the kawaii sensei?!"
"He's so cute!"

"I want to pet him!"

The 3 females "Awe"ed at me and whatever it was. 'Ah.. his Friends... i think?'

They slowly come closer to me as i hide behind Prince Licht. 'Even though i am a girl on my past life ...i am still uncomfortable.. is it because I... I don't have any female friends??..'

The females pouted at my action. 'I dont want you to pet me... strangers.. I don't know who you are or what your name is..'

"They're your... friends?" i said confusedly. "Yep! That's right!" He replied happily. Then the girls suddenly pouted.

"Eehh?~"

"Just a Friend?~"

"Then i'm going back to the town"

Suddenly Licht brought them closer to him. "What i mean is... your my special friends. Don't leave me. Tell me i'm cute again" Licht said.

"kyaaa! So cute!!" The girls said as they fangirl or what ever it was.

"Exuse me but.. i want to borrow him for a while. Can you please leave?". I said to the girls as they pouted.

"ehh? Why so cold, Heine-chan?~" the other one said. "sorry but please ladies?~" Licht said. The girl finally understand and left the room, leaving me and Licht alone. "sorry for interupting your fun..." i apologized to him.

"it's okay.. so i have a question.." He said as he glance at me. 'Oh no.'

"Why are you so small and girly looking?... and also.." after he said that. He looked down alittle. "whats going on doooown ther---" i suddenly slapped him.

"ouch! Not the face sensei! And it is not fine for a teacher to slap his student!" He said. "i need you to take this test.. here" i said before giving him the test paper. "eh? Aren't you being so mean to me? I'm a prince you know." He said while pointing himself.

"Do i have to?.."

".. Pain.. pain.. pain~" 'that's my line!'. Suddenly he go to the door. "Hey what is the anwer of this?" He said to his.. friends. "Please this is not a team work!" I said to him as i drag him back to his seats. He sighs before accepting it.

After a few seconds. He started to talk randomely but it is all about his older brother, Leonhard *The Pride Prince*

"excuse me but i want you to finish it--" he suddenly handed me the paper. "but i already done! Yey!~" he said, doing the peace sign again. I look at him with not- impressive reaction. I stand from my seats before bowing. "bye--" but he suddenly stop me. "ah! Wait! I want to ask you something!"

Suddenly his eyes turn Cold. "Who excactly are you? all the royal tutors has a title like that and that but Heine Wittgenstein? Never heard of it. So could it be.. you jut got my father's attention?"

'A sharp gazing eyes.. seeking to my soul'

"i was just joking! Dont worry! Maybe you have a title and i just doesn't really know" he said playfully.

"prince~ are you finish?" "Yep!" "Meet me at the main room at 4."

"What will you do if i dindt go?"

"Because! I am busy with my ladies!" He said, flirting with the ladies again.

"Bye bye heine-chan!!" I then leaved the room as i close tge door.  'the next prince is.. Prince Kai...'

"Oh.. i remember" 'he's in the garden---....'

I decieded to follow the storyline. I knocked the door several times. I suddenly saw Helene. "Helene, is prince Kai is not here?". She turned pale. "!? I-I dont know im sorry" "it's okay..." she hurriedly walk away.

//Time skip//

I am currently seaching for Kain. I looked at my wacht and saw it was 3 PM. "Ah.. i must hurry"

"Arf!" I saw a fluffy yet big dog running towards at me.

'Shadow-san!?' He suddenly took the infos. "Ah wait!" While running ,I saw Kai, sleeping peacefully under the tree. "!?.. oh... it's prince kai.."

".. how should i wake him?---" i said ,comming closer. He suddenly grap my hand and raised me high while petting my hand. When he finally realized. "my mistake.." He let me go while petting his Dog.

".. oh.. right i forgot, Prince Kai please complete this" I handed him the test papers as he nodded. "Sensei suki... your the first teacher who talks to me... make me happy"

"^-^ no problem!"

"We are in your care"

"same"

I gently look at him. "please meet me at the main room at 4 PM"

He then fall asleep. 'Kai is really kind. I wish some people will notice that....'