Chapter 6:Master?👑

I pubished a new Stories of Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine/ The Royal Tutor. It's called "Ghost In The Palace!" And the other one was "Unlock His Gold Fragile Heart". Please read it if you have a time or if you want. Thanks!!

Also this chapter was kinda rushed because my fingers cant stay still 😂 and another Also please enjoy this Chapter too! :3

........

//Heine Wittgenstein's POV//

"Huh..? did you just say something?" He ask.

I suddenly closed the book before facing him and hides the book behind my back. "N-Nothing...?"

//Time Skip~//

"Here, happy now?" Leonhard said while giving me the test paper. I replied a soft "Yes".

He layed down on the table and mumbled "Sachertorte, i want a sachertorte". "Your highness please meet me on the main room at 4 pm" I reminded him. He then look at me with uninterest. "Why would i go?"

"Your majesty said i will give you all an equal attention." I said. "I dont care! Get out!" He said angrily. "As you wish" I said calmly before exiting his room. As i exited the room, i saw one of their maid.

"Oh, hello sensei" she greeted me. "hello. Can i have a request?" I said, smilling to her. "Yes" she replied. "Will you give the 4th Prince a sachertorte and this please" I said as i gave her the piece of a small paper. "sure" she said before bowing. But before she could leave, I stop her. "um.." "yes...?"

"Whats your name?" "My name is Helene" "thank you, Helene" I thanked her because of her kindness. "your welcome" she said before leaving.

'So the next room is.... Bruno's Room...'.

I go to the 3rd prince's room. I was standing infront of his door before knocking a few times. "Enter" after i heard that i enter the room.

'Its looks like his room is almost like a big library... bookworm.. like me'

I saw Bruno was sitting on the couch. "please have a sit" I sitted to the other couch where he was pointing to me to sit.

"so? What would you like me to do?" He ask politely. "I would like you to take this test.." i said, giving him the test paper.

"Understood"

'Okay...' After a few seconds he handed me the test paper. "here"

'T-That was really too fast... i can't even answer a 100 items in just a few... seconds'

"Due with all respect ;i would like to test your skills too" He said before pushing up his glasses.

"I refuse---"

"but i am concerned, i never thought that our new royal tutor is looks like a girl--" "--Ill accept your challange"

"I never lose" He said while smirking as he stands up. "bring it on".

After A Few Minutes...

"Huh? It was there and there and like this..." He mumbled. I slowly stand up and..-- "Wait! i'll challange you in mathematics!"

We go to his desk and scibble(?) Some numbers on the. "Im done" i said. He then snatch it. "what!? Maybe you just put a random numbers on it...." he said while scanning it.

"its all correct" he said. Then we do another challange and again.

"I-Impossible"

"now what is the next challange?" I said while grinning

"Tch..! This is impossible!"

I then notice the papers on his other desk. "Your highness is that your paper works?" I ask him. "Yes".

"may i take a look?" I said calmly "Do what ever you want" i muttered.

After reading some of it. I explained to him something like he should consider or add something like this and that.

And....

"This is! Shishou!" He said, grabbing my hands while his eyes are sparkling like a diamond.

"S-Shishou?" "Please let me call you my master!" He said happily. "Sorry but no, i am your royal tutor" i reminded him.

'Ah.. He is really a pain in the neck... and .. its embarrasing..' he then let go of my hands and stands straight. Before bowing.  "im sorry, im just so excited" he said, happily. "please raise your head---" "Master is unmachable, im looking forward to your lessons... master!" He said, smilling while looking at me with those excitment reactions.

Suddenly Licht entered the room.

"... Brunii!~"