Chapter 2:Heine Wittgenstein👑

//Zea Summervill POV//

After she pushed me to the portal. I cant even move, speak or open my eyes. Whenever i try to opened my eyes, my eyes feel heavy.

Suddenly, i heard an unfamiliar voices.

"Look, our baby is so Cute and Handsome! right dear?" A female voice said. "Yes, indeed" said the male voice. Agreeing to the female.

'Who?'

I try to opened my eyes but failed. 'Damn it! I cant open my eyes!?' I thought as i keep trying to opened my eye to see who are their talking about. "What will be his name?" The male voice ask. "How about Heine, Heine Wittgenstein?" Said the female voice...

'W-Wait!! WHAT?! HEINE?!'

"[Insert baby sound]"(A/N:i dont know how babies talk coz i never come near them or play with them after many years..... i dont know why but their so cute! Im just affraid that they will cry.... ok just continue) I shouted. Then i notice that my voice is sounded like a baby.

"Oh! Look! He's trying to speak!" The female voice said, happily.

'HE??'

"[Insert baby sound]" 'Oh please i want to speak properly!💢' i scolded myself.

"Ahaha... he really need to learn how to speak" the male voice said. The female chuckle. "Well he needs to grow up a little first before learning" the female voice said happily.

//Someone's POV//

The man suddenly gasped. "What's wrong?" His Wife ask with a worried tune. "I forgot that i need to teach the Royal Family, King and Queen Crystalia's daughters and sons today!" The man said hurriedly while arranging himself. "You can go now dear, but remember, be careful okay?" His wife said. "Y-Yeah, i'll see you later. goodbye Vienna!" The man said while exiting the room.

Vienna sighs. She look at her adorable son, Heine Wittenstein (who is panicking while sweating drops right now). He have a Sky Blue hair and a beautiful pale skin. "Your father is always in the rush. He should stay a little bit more" Vienna said said then she puffed her cheecks.

'Yeah, Yeah. I know, husband and wife should stay together and they should also work but working will..... or so whatever' Heine(Zea) thought while looking to his(her) new Mother.

Heine's mother has a small figure, His mother has a long redish hair while his father has a orange hair. 'So... is this Heine's parents?' Heine(Zea) thought

(*Okay For now. I will call Zea Summervill as Heine Wittgenstein*)

//3 Years Later(When Heine is now 3 years old)//Heine Wittgenstein POV//

*5:54 PM*

"Mother, where's father?" I ask her. "Oh, his doing his job today... again... as always, Heine" My mother said while chopping/slicing the carrot in the wooden choppingboard then she sighs.

I learned that my father is a royal tutor while my mother is a house wife. They are really over protective, i cant believe that Heine can handle this situation-oh, thats right Heine is smart, how can i forget that 😑.

Its been 3 Years And im getting bored in the growing stuff and my daily life here. Its a little weird. Ive been thinking this over and over, why would Alex want me to be here? And what is my "Mission"?

Its been 3 years that i havent been got a chance to meet and talk to her too.

My mother, always doing her best just like Heine And she also have a small but cute figure just like Chi- i mean Heine-sensei or Master or Heine-chan. I cant believe that i have to wait for about 20 or 30 or whatever years to meet the princes.