at that moment i heard a strong manly angry voice call my name from across the hallway

"y/n  come here " 

kim heechul turned his head a  little hasteld from that voice and dropped  his hand and  i run . it was Lee Donghae standing there , to say that he was angry , furious, outraged would be an understatement, the man was on fire  even kim heechul froze his eyes wide open .

he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of that club , me behind him struggling to keep my steps balanced   and trying to catch my breath too

" donghae your hurting me " nop !! he didn't give me any attention 

" LEE DONGHAE LET GO OFF ME YOU ARE HURTING ME "

he let go

" WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE DOING THERE "

ohh we are yelling now !! ok 

" its none of your business " 

" when i find my fucking business partner about to kiss you it is my fucking business "

"he wasn't about to kiss me ok !! and i can take of myself thank you" 

" ohh yeah !! then why his filthy hands were on you , i was about to kill that bastard y/n do you understand " 

" WHY DO  YOUEVEN  CARE ! EVEN If HE DID KISS ME "

" why do i care !! why do i care haa! " he said giving me sarcastic laugh like what i was asking was stupid 

" Dogha-"

my word was cut by him  pressing his lips on mine strongly that i had to push him off  , but he grabbed my cheeks and pulled me for another kiss more strong , more passionate and i couldn't protest this time .

" lets go "

" where are you taking me " 

his care was here and he tries to shove  me in the passenger site but i started complaining as the usual me would do dahh !!

" i dont want t-"

" shut up y/n or else i swear i gonna kiss you right here in the street" and i can tell he was dead serious , so i did as i was  told .

he was driving like he was entering a battle , cursing under his breath and hitting the wheel several times that he startled me , i was working for the devil boss so i have seen him multiple times angry , mean , yelling , flipping his shit at the office , but believe me this "Donghae " i have never seen , he was like a leached beast.

i was frightened .

we reached this immense house  and the gates opened , this must be his house ! fuck i wanna leave .

" donghae i-"

" i said shut up "

he came to my door and help me out, gently this time , thank god he remembered that i was still a girl or at least a human .

" where are we"

"where do you think y/n !! it's my house " 

lee donghae first you know we have a big housing problem in this country you can't live in this huge house by yourself , second why the fuck did u bring me to your house  !

we walked in me still petrified from him .to my surprise he took my hand , and we walked in the hall then a what seems to be his maide greeted us 

" good evening Mr Lee- oh i didn't know you have a guest" 

" yes daniya , you can leave now and tell everyone to leave elso , don't come tomorrow morning "   

she gave me a smile " ok Mr Lee have a wonderful evening" 

i was like no dont leave please !! don't tell the other to leave , don't leave me here alone with him , please come back , i was crying from the inside.but of course she didn't  hear me .

he took me to his room , all black queen size bed , he closed the door behind us and took his jacket off and walked to another door in the room , which led to the bathroom , and he never came back . i stood there like an idiot while he was showering i didn't know what to do ,should  i walk out , should i site , should i run !! the later one sounded good . but my planning was never completed as he came back drying his hair with a towel

" why are you still standing there sit "

i sat on the nearest chair to me in a second simply because i was scared 

" if you wanna take shower go a head "

" i - i wan"

"you want to go home !! i know , but you are not leaving until we solve this "

okey lee donghae we gonna solve this right here right now

" i don't want to shower , lets talk" i said in what sounded to  me like confidence.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

i am sorry heenim i made u an asshole again 

it getting hotter ohhhh !!! so Mr lee is setting his mind finelly !!

what do you think gonna happen next !!