" you know that i am busy " i said in the most polite tone i could polle . 

she was sited now " your new assistant seems nice" yes she is but she hates me 

" but her face  seems very familiar " 

i turned my face looking at y/n who was deep focused on her work ... i miss seeing her smile

" you always say that grandma" 

" emmm i don't know maybe i saw her while i was shopping some day"

i chuckled " she is not the type that go shopping where you go grandma" 

but my grandma was deep in her though " anyway , it's good to see you doing well , i am not gonna ask you about work because i know you are doing great plus i came today  just see you ok" 

after hugging me one last time she walked out and i found myself staring at her after i struggled for  days not to disturb her in any possible way .i was a jerk to her and she is weak and too kind hearted for a demon like me !

i was lost in my own world thinking about her when she suddenly lifted her head and our eyes met .

she smiled at me 

and i felt like spring flowers blooseed at my heart , she smiled  and i had hope knocking at my door again .will she forgive my previous childish acts !! would she give me chance .

* * * * * * 

y/n pov 

it's the weekend and i gonna do something i haven't done in a long time , a "friend" from college hit me and asked if i wanna join for a night with all the old class members and i said yes because hell yes  i needed to take some of the negative energy out of my system.

it was one of the most luxurious nightclubs in town , i don't even know how we were able to get in there but apparently she has some of her friends working there and he took care of it .  

the night was lit i danced like there was no tomorrow  and drinked a little , i had too i was about to explode from all the " lee donghae" frustration .

" i need to go to the bathroom" i told her, and she nodded , i made my way there , the one in the on first floor had a long line so i went to the second floor where all " the vips" are you know the ones that we never see on the dance floor but they can see us all , even here they are superior ,  what a fucked up society , but i don't care i had to pee and i had to do it now .

i felt a hand grabbe me in the dark alley 

" y/n ? " 

"Mr kim !! what are you doing here" 

" happy to see you too"he said with  huge grin on his face 

he was exactly what i needed at that moment !! another asshole in my life !! fuck off man 

" h- hello Mr kim"  he didn't let go off me

"i didn't know you come to places like these " yeah man like you know me at all 

" but i guess little kitten like you likes to party hard too "

and he started caressing my cheek, ok true i did drink a bit but i wasnt that drunk !! he was fucking touching me and i didnt like it !!in fact i wanted to kick his balls and i was about to i swear to god until.... 

" Mr kim please take your hands off of me !!" 

"ohh little kitten doesn't like to be touched ha"  he said with evil smirk