Chapter Twenty Six - Time to Tie the Knots (Part Two)

Start from the beginning

This is it. There is no backing out now, Gabrielle. She was awed by how the church was beautifully decorated. There was a red carpet with white petals and there we’re different kinds of flowers everywhere. Halos lahat ng tao ay nakaputi and gold. It was all magical. This is it.

After one minute ay nagsimula na silang maglakad ng kanyang ama. They slowly made their way. She was smiling. She had to. This was her wedding day and all the people expected her to be happy.

They expected her to be in love with the man waiting in the altar.

“From this moment, life has begun

From this moment, you are the one

Right beside you is where I belong

From this moment on”

She looked at the people that were smiling dearly at her who were strangers. Hindi niya kilala ang mga ito. None of them were even familiar. She laughed at herself mentally. Your own wedding and you don’t even know the majority of the people in your wedding ceremony.

Well, nakakaawa naman din siya kung walang katao-tao ang simbahan kung siya ang tatanungin. When Aunt Olivia asked her kung ilan ang iimbitahin niya ay sinabi niyang tatlo lang. Maddie, Kyra and Geoff. See how friendly she is?

“From this moment, I have been blessed

I live only for your happiness

And for your love, I’d give my last breath

From this moment on”

Tiningnan niya si Maddie, Kyra and Geoff that were sitting together in the front row. Maddie looked so stunning in her venus cut white long dress. Kyra looked, as usual, daring and sexy in her tube-like fitting gold dress. Geoff looked dashing in his Tux. They we’re all smiling at her. And for a moment, she smiled genuinely back at them.