Ch 28 Heaven's favored

Start from the beginning

The disciple hurriedly told the elders about the appearance and the cultivation of the girl accompanying Gan Shen. Elder Sha immediately sent out his soul sense and blanketed the entire village, although this was considered rude by many, there was Shen clan prestige at the stake here.

"Elder Sha, I hope you have a good reason for this." The village Chief voice sounded. He was quite angry but was only able to ask politely. After all, Shen clan was a guardian clan.

"There was a murder of one of our disciple. The killer may still be in the village." Elder Sha said with no regard. The village chief didn't ask any further and ignored the soul sense. He finally discovered the girl but the cultivation didn't match the description. He gave orders to fetch the girl and the disciples followed the orders bringing the confused girl to the mansion.

"Was Gan Shen with you about two to three days ago?" Elders skipped all the pleasantries and went straight to business.

"Yes, but about 2 days back Brother Gan got into a fight with a strong cultivator and was thrown out of the village. He didn't appear since then." She said truthfully.

"Who did he get into the fight with?" The elder asked again. If the killer was still inside the village, he could straight up go and bring him to the clan for a public execution.

"It was a group. There were three men and a woman. The man who threw Brother Gan was wearing white, his companion carried a saber and there was this huge bury guy, he too carried a heavy sword on his all the time." The girl described what she was carefully. Elder Sha immediately found three men with the fitting description but was stumped to find the burly guys to be a member of the Ren clan. Also by the looks of the insignia hanging from the sword, this person was close to the emperors.

"Did Disciple Gan fight the burly man?" Elder Sha asked the girl.

"No, but it seemed like he was deeply offended by what Brother Gan said at the time." She replied. Elder Sha sighed, the matter had gotten much more complicated than before. There was a high-status member of the Ren clan involved. There was a member of the Long clan and there was a mysterious guy with the strength to throw a person across the distance of millions of kilometers.

"Let's visit this killer of ours." Elder Sha nodded at the other elders and walked outside. The other elders walked behind Elder Sha followed by the High-ranking disciples. Soon, everyone was standing outside the inn. Elder Sha nodded at a core disciple and pointed at the building. The lead disciple walked and stood close to the building and stomped the ground.

"Murderer surrender to us peacefully. Else face the wrath of the mighty Shen clan." The disciple yelled at the top of his voice. This immediately jerked everyone out of their cultivation state. Huang Ren stepped outside carrying his heavy sword, exerting the pressure of Ki sea realm on to everyone. He finally stood in front of the disciple that had yelled.

"Member of the Ren clan, we are here to apprehend the killer of our disciple. Please move out of the way." The disciple said in a calm voice.

"Killer? That weak shit head was thrown out of the village by my brother. Where is all this talk of killing coming from?" Huang Ren asked as looked at Jiang Long that had appeared beside him.

"He was cruelly deprived of using his Ki, either by exhaustion or some sort of evil method. He died on the impact. The killer did not even leave behind a complete corpse. This hatred must be resolved by the death of the murderer." The disciple exaggerated the death of Gan Shen and also deemed Lan Long as evil in one swoop.

"Ha-ha, he died when he fell from the sky? Laughable." Huang Ren was thoroughly pleased with this bit of new. There were deathly glares from the other disciple and one elder almost leaked out killing intent. "That bastard deserved it. He insulted my girl. . . ahem. . . my lady friend. So, my brother threw him outside the village. If he was so weak as to die from a mere fall, we have done a great service to you. Got rid of your filth and you are all welcome. No need to reward us, you may leave." Huang Ren said with his arms fold on his chest. Su Ming was also walking towards them.