Ch 28 Heaven's favored

Start from the beginning

"Ah, so nice. This kind of feeling can be addictive. Mmmm, so nice." Lan Long said as he lied on the bed and sighed. He had never felt so fresh, there was so much Ki in the atmosphere, it was like dipping into a lake full of Ki. The Ki inside his body had completely gone, with nothing to control, his soul was 100 percent relaxed. Lan Long jerked back into the sitting position and examined his body. "What the hell? Where is my Ki? What happened to all the formations? What is that in my dantian?" Lan Long was terrified of the many questions that pooped in his head. He forcefully calmed himself and activated his cultivation technique. The heavy Ki was finally formed and it entered his meridians and made its way to the dantian. The Mortal Pellet immediately acted and began to further refine the Heavy Ki into a dense droplet of Ki. This drop of Ki then began to roam about freely within his body and finally stopped when it was absorbed into his flesh. Lan Long saw this happen and got some inspiration to further improve on his formation and did just that. Soon, a day had passed before Lan Long was done carving the formations on himself. As the heavy Ki entered his meridians, it was directed straight towards the dantian and the mortal pellet refined it into Ki drops, that were constantly being absorbed by his body. His cells gobbled up the Liquid like parched sand. Another day had before Lan Long's body showed the slightest signs of stopping. After a few hours, he had finally absorbed enough Ki and decided to stop concentrating on it completely.

"Damn, that took way too long. Why did this happen?" Lan Long asked himself. He then looked inside his dantian; he found the small pellet resting peacefully on the top of his Ki sea. "This is very strange. My strength has increased at least a few hundred time, but there is still no sign of a tribulation." He circulated his Ki a few times around his body. "Wait, did I break through the Mortal pellet realm?" He thought to himself.

"Only one way to find out." With that Lan Long stepped out of his room and with a light moment disappeared completely from the village, finally reappearing on the top of the mountain from which the crawled out of. Lan Long closed his eyes and concentrated on the surroundings, the air the earth and himself at the center of it all.

"Fly." He said with a smile on his face and he hovered ever so slightly above the ground. With a little concentration, he began to fly up and straight away flew up to the clouds before stopping.

"I CAN FLY." Lan Long yelled at the top of his lungs before moving to-and-fro haphazardly. Stopping only after he had become completely used to the sensation of flying. He looked below and sized up the land he had deemed his new home. It now felt a little small. With a sight movement, he dropped to the ground and disappeared. He immediately moved to his village and laid on the porch in his courtyard.

The evening brought about many changes in the Green village. Many cultivators had broken through their realms, many of the non-cultivators had also gained cultivation due to the excess of Ki in the atmosphere. Although, the mortal pellet realm cultivator didn't gain another breakthrough, their Ki quantity improved significantly. Some of the cultivator even had many years shaven off their cultivation. On the other spectrum, almost all the livestock had also gained in cultivation and were rampaging about. The butcher had to struggle to kill a single chicken. The small insect had gained in size and were now capable of devouring humans. The Shen clan had also reached the village and were asking around for the killer but to their dismay, no one seemed to care. All the village was bustling with activity or rather it had descended into madness.

"Elder, there was also a girl with brother Gan. She had brown hair and white pin in her hair."

"Yes, she also wore very scantly."

"If we can find her then we are sure to find the killer."

"She was only at Mid Ki gathering realm."